• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting stuff home

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
The body comes home this weekend.:headbang:

Attachments

• 2012_09050010.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 303
  • 2012_09050011.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 323
  • 2012_09050008.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 308
  • 2012_09050005.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 307
that's Mr. b^%$##@@!! lol

yes, im quite jealous as well!!!

:worthless_thread:

Put your glasses on, I posted 4 pictures!

Last night, I started sorting through the boxes of crap & making note of some missing parts. In spite of the nice job that was done on the body, this car was taken apart 20 years ago & all the parts just randomly thrown into boxes with not much thought of marking & cataloging everything, especially fasteners. This reassembly is going to be a real challenge.

I could use those seats. What is it?

Very nice. Was the car local from Mass?

Put your glasses on, I posted 4 pictures!

Last night, I started sorting through the boxes of crap & making note of some missing parts. In spite of the nice job that was done on the body, this car was taken apart 20 years ago & all the parts just randomly thrown into boxes with not much thought of marking & cataloging everything, especially fasteners. This reassembly is going to be a real challenge.

Yeah Richard C,
The funny thing is:
The small stuff (missing?) can be the biggest pain in the butt.
That was the case w/ my 70 Bee. The second owner took it all apart in 1995 and then he got military orders to the "sand-box". He must have thrown parts away because I'm still chasing the little stuff.

Thanks for the pics!

Very nice. Was the car local from Mass?

Yeah, The original owner was from Dorchester & the guy I bought it from is from Ashland. I'm owner #3.

Yeah Richard C,
The funny thing is:
The small stuff (missing?) can be the biggest pain in the butt.
That was the case w/ my 70 Bee. The second owner took it all apart in 1995 and then he got military orders to the "sand-box". He must have thrown parts away because I'm still chasing the little stuff.

Thanks for the pics!

I'd very much consider buying a Charger/Satellite/Coronet parts car if I could find one locally that is reasonably priced.

Yeah, The original owner was from Dorchester & the guy I bought it from is from Ashland. I'm owner #3.

I'd very much consider buying a Charger/Satellite/Coronet parts car if I could find one locally that is reasonably priced.

THAT "IS" a very good decision. I often thought about that myself Richard.

That way, you have the fasteners/brackets and "smalls" necessary to finish the project. It beats placing adds here and there and scurrying around to hopefully find "this and that" which ultimately only prolongs the project.
Then sell the remaining body for someone else.
I think it's a good idea providing you can:
1. Afford it financially
2. Find a good "donor car"

We (the forum) "might" be able to take up a collection for you....
Because I know you must be hurting for $$ in this down turn economy.
(I know this because you cant afford the GOLD MEMBERSHIP)
"super-bee_ski"

Craigslist: Maine

1968 Satellite (?)

68 plymouth satellite sport,318 console auto,ps,pb,runs drives, car is complete,had damage right side now repaired,needs paint to look decent,had older resto, may need other work in future. good starter b-body mopar ,should have bodywork skills 831-9491 3500.00 minus rims and tires, PARTIAL SMALL CAR TRADE POSSIBLE cellphone pics avail.

Craigslist: New Hampshire

I have a 1968 coronet 440 that im parting out. Interior parts in good condition. Doors in good condtion. Have original 318 and 904 trans. Also have new gas tank and sending unit. let me know what you need. 603-585-0690

Craigslist:
Albany NY
1968 Dodge Charger

NO REGISTRATION.....no motor or trans.....solid body with all panels in good condition....needs complete interior including dash.....needs windshield.....needs rest of glass installed....needs bumpers.....i have VIN and DATA PLATE but no dash......VIN identifies car as an original 383 car.......this car was a project car when i aquired it in a trade....will trade for a solid running mopar 2dr project car with v8..consider other makes...this car needs work but it is well worth fixing up..former owner payed $4,500.00 for this project..

I'm in the "Mold Membership" club.

LOL !
I'm getting moldy in my old age...

PS: North Jersey Craigslist
1968 Dodge Charger - $7500 (West Orange)
Dodge Charger VIN# XP29F8B330947
Call Dexter after 4pm 201-618-9363

I BET he's sell for $4K
It's a roller basket case
BUT: "They" (the 68's) are out there.

Attachments

• 5U65F25H93Ed3Kd3M3c84feb5698167c7132b.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 225
Auto Transport Service
Back