• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting the project going again! And first post....

Tbone347

Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Hey all! Getting my ride ready for the street. First post on the forum and will hope to share my progress and learn here! I’ve got a 69 Roadrunner that will be a street machine not an original. I got it in 2011 and have parked it since 2012, basically did nothing with it since late 2012. Finally got back on it! Recently finished the fuel cell and electric fuel pump install. We have a 440 with edelbrock heads, RPM intake, full Mallory ignition, big flat tappet Comp cam, Quick Fuel 750 carb, Tremec TKO, Dana 60 with 4.10 gears. And haven’t had it on the road with this combo yet! Hope to get to the exhaust shop in next couple weeks (planning to use some sweet angle cut exhaust tips from MBRP for side exit in front of axle) then Borgeson power steering will be added. (Manual now so will look for feedback on others that have converted to power) After that dash/gauges... looking for ideas to modernize that...

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal. Let's see some pics of your ride bro - price of entry ...lol

Photos - of course! don't mind the layers of dust! Hopefully when the weather breaks here in Iowa I will have it ready to properly clean up and get out on the road.

IMG_7232.jpg IMG_7233.jpg IMG_7234.jpg

:welcome: aboard!

Nice looking RR!

Thanks Car Nut! its great driver condition - no show car... maybe someday will do the frame off thing. For now just need to get it back on the street!!

Nice Tbone! I understand completely how time flies by while projects wait to get going.

Welcome to the forum!!

Another Iowegian Mopar guy :thumbsup::welcome:

Sounds like a nice ride, my kind of car...

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia. Nice car!
:usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back