• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghetto or Cool ?

Moparfiend

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
IMG_7631.JPG
I think I can I think I can I think I can.....duel exhaust through the reverse light ports hummmm. I bet I am not the first to think of this.......
No flames except for Kern Doggy (he is allowed)

Isn't the fuel tank going to be in the way?

Looks good just not sticking out that far.
yes it was just a piece of stainless I had..... it would need a good bend but it might be too close to the gas tank it would be much better more outbound. I guess for that I would need a custom bumper.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.... :)

Ghetto.
:eek:
Make sure you get lots of flake in the paint, bass boat style. The hydro needs three wheel motion for sure.

Hey 69L48Z27 you got a pair of cheap back up lights for me to keep this one real?

Hmmm.....that's one of the mods to the Yankee Express, a 70 runner rear bumper with the exhaust through the BU lights. I say cool as long as they only extend an inch or less from the holes. To facilitate this I removed the stock gas tank and put it above the axles.
WP_20171025_10_33_45_Pro.jpg

Waiting on Kern :rolleyes:

Kern probably doesn't want to be accused of being a spelling/grammar Nazi and so he isn't going to say anything about DUEL exhausts.
:lol:

Kern probably doesn't want to be accused of being a spelling/grammar Nazi and so he isn't going to say anything about DUEL exhausts.
:lol:
If there are two exhausts and they are not exactly timed then you could consider them dueling so I see absolutely nothing irrational about this :steering:

Auto Transport Service
Back