• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glad to have another site for info.

daniel_depetro

Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
I am on most other Mopar sites and use the same username on all of them as well as my e-mail, paypal, eBay, and all other forums/sites I am on. I have been into Mopars for a long time and my father has been into them since the mid 70's. I have owned quite a few mopars already and still have quite the collection. Most are cars awaiting restoration butsome are nice drivers. I have mostly A-body stuff, but within the past 2 months recently aquired to cool B-bodies. Both need to be restored and are missing the original drivetrains.
The GTX has the GTX & 4-speed specific items. It came with a 23-spline tranmission and a fresh 1971 non HP 440. It has an 8-3/4" rear under it.
The Bee has the 4-speed stuff, all the original tinted windows, and a lot of the small stuff. It also has an 8-3/4" under it as well.

The first one is my butterscotch 1969-1/2 Dodge Super Bee A12 'M' code six pack lift off hood car. Other then being an A12 car it is very much a base model. The only option being tinted windows all the way around. It is a 4-speed, bench seat car.

frontrightcx4.jpg

rightrearpz9.jpg

The second one is my medium blue metallic 1968 Plymouth GTX which is a 440 HP, 4-speed, 3.54:1 posi Dana rear end car. It has the blacked out performance hood treatment.

frontrightmf3.jpg

frontfk2.jpg

rearbk7.jpg

Welcome aboard ! I was watching that GTX on the bag, good luck with it.

Cool, nice to see someone that has muscle cars and a hot rod too.

My father is pretty much selling off his Mopars except his 1 of 1 1971 export JH23N1 Challenger with the 383 HP 4-bbl. engine, 4-speed HD manual transmission. It isn't a big dollar car but is pretty unique with its FJ6 Green Go paint with a white vynil top/white deluxe interior/white side stripe. It is a neat car he bought in 1985. It had a lot of cool options including front & rear spoilers, bucket seats w/ console, HD suspension, HD maximum cooling package, but it had a flat hood & 14" wire wheel covers! I figure maybe it was a car built like an R/T but without the hood, wheels, & JS23 VIN code to beat either the insurance companies or the import taxes wherever it was slated to go? The previous owner said he searched high and low for a 'green' car and found this one which he had to go to Detroit, MI to get (thats 8 hours from here). He said he bought the car directly from Chrysler and he said it was not your average 383 HP engine. He swears it had some type of special test carb and was built similar to the GM COPO cars with its performance package and stealthy appearance. Obviously there is no way to track down any of what he said, however the car is what it is.

Anyways my father is getting more into hishot rods. He has a 1940 Ford coupe (deluxe) with a supercharged 392 HEMI & a 4-speed that is pro-street, a 1940 Ford 2-door sedan (deluxe) with a 300C 392 HEMI 2 x 4-bbl. backed by a 4-speed, and a 1941 Dodge 2-door sedan with a supercharged 360 that is a 4-speed and a drag car. They all use mopar 8-3/4" rear ends. The 41 Dodge maybe getting a supercharged 440 soon... The '71 440 that came with the GTX included a set of fordged TRW ~8.5:1 pistons and a good set of rings so I am trying to get my dad to run that engine next year.

Auto Transport Service
Back