• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glen-Ray radiators

69 mayflower

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
I recently sent my radiator to Glen-Ray radiators to be recored and received it the other day. What a terrific job they did with it. I had been hearing for years they are the absolute best and now I know that they are indeed. Bob is an absolute pleasure to talk to and really went the extra mile. I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone that they are as good as what you've heard.

That's where I took mine. Quality, service and Bob get an A+ rating!

My buddy talked to Bob about a rad for his 70 satty, he said he had to look to see if he had a core to build him a unit. Bod gave him the price and when my friend wanted to pay him he sad I'll ship it to you make sure it fits and you are happy with it then pay me. Rad fit Bob's the best

Bob and crew do a top notch job and are great guys to boot.

My buddy talked to Bob about a rad for his 70 satty, he said he had to look to see if he had a core to build him a unit. Bod gave him the price and when my friend wanted to pay him he sad I'll ship it to you make sure it fits and you are happy with it then pay me. Rad fit Bob's the best
Yep they did my heater core for my bee and they shipped it to me to inspect before i paid. Glenn Ray is top notch

Got my radiator from them too. Great company. Bob is the man.

Until now, I thought they only sold reproduction radiators. I need my 22" rad checked out. How are their prices? I realize it depends on the condition of the radiator.

Wow, sure have heard of Glen-Ray and was about to start the search for a place to fix up my correct OEM radiator.

Looked up Glen Ray and was befuddled.....hey they are 25 minutes up the road from me! Sweet! My search ended before it even started. Who knew!

I had Glen Ray restore my Road Runner's 26" radiator. It truly came back as a work of art. The thing looked not just restored - it looked absolutely brand new.

Better than that, it has handled air conditioning in 95 Degree weather in stop and go traffic. Bob promised me it would work like a champ, and it does.

Do they cost a bit more? Yup. Do you get what you pay for? Absolutely, and more... Don't go anywhere else.

Anyone willing to tell what they paid??

I went and checked my receipt. The restoration, with an upgraded, stock looking re-core (with improved cooling 4 vs. 3 row) cost $700 even.
IMG_4275.JPG
IMG_4276.JPG
IMG_4277.JPG

Yep the absolute best company in our hobby handsdown!!! My original radiator came back perfect and car runs cool to boot. Bob wouldn't take money till I saw it and is always a pleasure to talk to.
Ron

Last one he did for me was a 22" that he charged me $375 for. He had a used core from a customer who wanted to upgrade to a 4 row.

Give him a call, he may be able to do it cheaper than you think.

Bob wouldn't take money till I saw it and is always a pleasure to talk to.

That's right, each radiator I've had done has all been like that; it's just how he does business. I've asked him if he's ever gotten stiffed and he said he has a few times, and yet he doesn't change that policy. He wants his customers to be 100% satisfied before he gets paid. In this hobby, he really is one of the best...if not THE best.

Auto Transport Service
Back