• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glen-ray Radiators

Duran75

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Glen-ray Radiators still in Business?

He was as of early 2021, that's when I picked up my last radiator from him. Granted that's been a year ago but haven't heard otherwise.

They are still advertising in the Mopar Collectors Guide as of the last issue, I believe.

He was as of early 2021, that's when I picked up my last radiator from him. Granted that's been a year ago but haven't heard otherwise.

I tried to get on his website, it wouldn’t load. I’ll try calling him tomorrow.
Thanks for responding.

I sure hope so. Maybe they are just having a glitch with their website.

I was at the Glen Ray shop last week Thursday. I can assure you they are running at full capacity and still in business. They will be at the Spring Fling in LA this upcoming weekend.

D

Bob is on the road right now headed to Spring Fling.

But they are very much still in business

I'm going to Spring Fling this year. I'll have to stop by his booth. I bought a brand new radiator from Bob about eight years ago.

Van Nuys. Go to the car show forum, there's a thread on it.

We’re in LA will the Spring Fling be?

This is the 34th annual show, It's been in Woodley Park for 32 of those 34 years... Once it was across the street & last year due to Covid it was moved out of the county to a place that allowed groups bigger than twenty people...

So yeah, back in Woodley park...

Bob would have brought out your radiator to Spring Fling and you can save shipping.

That would be a great excuse to drive from AZ to LA and shop for a ton of Mopar parts in the swap.

We get about 5-10 swappers from AZ and about that many cars. And many more spectators/shoppers.

@gtx6970 and I are having a beer with him in Tombstone Az tonight so I can pickup my Valiant project radiator.

@gtx6970 and I are having a beer with him in Tombstone Az tonight so I can pickup my Valiant project radiator.

Very cool.

The show is going to be pretty cool this year though. We broke records for swap and car show pre reg. Should be 600+ show cars and close to 200 swap spaces.

Very cool.

The show is going to be pretty cool this year though. We broke records for swap and car show pre reg. Should be 600+ show cars and close to 200 swap spaces.

Wasnt in the cards for this year.

I am planning to drive up next year.
But will trailer the car.

Wasnt in the cards for this year.

I am planning to drive up next year.
But will trailer the car.
Is there a website so I can get information and directions to the event?

Is there a website so I can get information and directions to the event?

@Duran75 Sure!!

Click here www.cpwclub.com/springfling.php

There a huge thread of FABO members that are coming from all over here: https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...2022-date-is-set.231992/page-7#post-912214544

SF22 Flyer_Page_1.jpg SF22 Flyer_Page_2.jpg SF22 11x17 Display Collage V3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back