• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glitter bomb

My God. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks!

OMG......I had a peekaboo I laughed so hard......

"who you had in here".....lol.....

It's amazing how many people are willing to steal ****. Should be freaking paint instead of glitter.. That **** will mark the car/person..

It's amazing how many people are willing to steal ****. Should be freaking paint instead of glitter.. That **** will mark the car/person..
It's because he is Gay. Throwing glitter on a person is a major affront in their world.
A real man would develop a two part epoxy paint deployment system.
That **** can't be simply vacuumed up.

Better yet, a POR 15 bomb. Can't vacuum it up and cause blindness at the same time.:thumbsup:

Or some burnt motor oil and instead of the fart spray why not some MACE.. Awww Hellll Nawwwww Take me to the ER please..

Use anything that would cause bodily harm, and the fault goes back on you.

This guy is just having a little fun, as well as letting these people know the jig is up.

This guy is just having a little fun, as well as letting these people know the jig is up.
Must be an echo in here.
Criminals don't really learn anything from having "fun" or realizing the "jig is up".
They remember pain, or at least the smarter ones do.
Don't you?
Do you even know what POR 15 is JB?

Last edited:

The "jig" is definitely up!

Lets see.. They are willing to steal a package off your porch.. The cops said they didnt have time to mess with it. So... Do you really think the person who stole the package is going to call the cops about mace to the face from a package they stole? I'd say screw them sue me.. I bet I win in court.

Don't know why he fogged out the face of these scumbags, we need to see who they are.

Thanks BeepBeep. I just had a thought which I get few of.
Good way to make waste oil a problem for somebody else perhaps?
Nice heavy package?

Must be an echo in here.
Criminals don't really learn anything from having "fun" or realizing the "jig is up".
They remember pain, or at least the smarter ones do.
Don't you?
Do you even know what POR 15 is JB?
An epoxy paint used to seal up up rusted metal.

Different people learn different ways.

Server timed out while posting

Thanks BeepBeep. I just had a thought which I get few of.
Good way to make waste oil a problem for somebody else perhaps?
Nice heavy package?
Well I hardly think these sad sacks of **** would dispose of it properly.. However a small amount dispersed in their car would be fantastic..

Auto Transport Service
Back