• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Global shipping is on the improve now

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
After bitching about waiting for 3 months for a single item from Summit last year, I am happy to report that parcels seem to be moving a lot quicker now.

I received an ebag parcel from the UK in about 8 days last week.......and a RockAuto part arrived in less than the estimated 3 weeks - only took about 7 days.

I ordered another part just 4 days ago from RockAuto, and it is already in the country ....looks like it will be delivered mid-week.

Hopefully things are getting back to some sort of normal now. :thumbsup:

BTW ....the part I ordered last week is something that Ford Australia does not sell separately - a fuel hose between the filler tube and the tank. All the Ford forums are full of chatter about not being able to buy the hose, and nobody makes one. They make you buy the entire tank and filler system.

So I used a bit of 'thinking outside the box' ...and discovered a Mustang pipe is only 1/8" difference both ends.
It will fit. :D

After bitching about waiting for 3 months for a single item from Summit last year, I am happy to report that parcels seem to be moving a lot quicker now.

I received an ebag parcel from the UK in about 8 days last week.......and a RockAuto part arrived in less than the estimated 3 weeks - only took about 7 days.

I ordered another part just 4 days ago from RockAuto, and it is already in the country ....looks like it will be delivered mid-week.

Hopefully things are getting back to some sort of normal now. :thumbsup:

BTW ....the part I ordered last week is something that Ford Australia does not sell separately - a fuel hose between the filler tube and the tank. All the Ford forums are full of chatter about not being able to buy the hose, and nobody makes one. They make you buy the entire tank and filler system.

So I used a bit of 'thinking outside the box' ...and discovered a Mustang pipe is only 1/8" difference both ends.
It will fit. :D
Did you share this on your Ford forum too?
:lol:

:rofl:

haha.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back