• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Go OKC Thunder!!!

iraqivet01

Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
Hey Donny,
What do you call 12 millionaires watching the NBA finals?

The "Spurs".

Now I don't feel so bad that the Lakers lost to OKC. They have a formidable team! I just wish some of them would keep those mouth pieces in their mouths--ha!

Hey Iraqivet!
How 'bout them OKC Thunder boys cooling down the Miami Heat!
--Luther

Being from Pittsburgh, I'm not a fan of basketball, but living in Florida my kids are Heat fans and were watching the game last night. I was surprised Oklahoma City would have a franchise of any major sport.

Being from Pittsburgh, I'm not a fan of basketball, but living in Florida my kids are Heat fans and were watching the game last night. I was surprised Oklahoma City would have a franchise of any major sport.[/

It doesn't interfere with their first love,"college football"

The 2 years we had the Hornets due to "Katrina" the new stadium was packed.
It's one of the reason why the NBA allowed the sell of the team to Clay to come to OKC. Figure if Seattle wasn't going to support them, Oklahoma will.

The first season when they were weren't doing that good, hearing the crowd you would have thought they were in the finals every game from all the cheers going on.

There's talk now about picking up a Pro Hockey team.

Being from Pittsburgh, I'm not a fan of basketball, but living in Florida my kids are Heat fans and were watching the game last night. I was surprised Oklahoma City would have a franchise of any major sport.[/

It doesn't interfere with their first love,"college football"

The 2 years we had the Hornets due to "Katrina" the new stadium was packed.
It's one of the reason why the NBA allowed the sell of the team to Clay to come to OKC. Figure if Seattle wasn't going to support them, Oklahoma will.

The first season when they were weren't doing that good, hearing the crowd you would have thought they were in the finals every game from all the cheers going on.

There's talk now about picking up a Pro Hockey team.

Hey! now there's a sport we can all get into in (where did you say?) in So. Calif! LA Kings have the Stanley Cup after whupping all the usual suspects!
--Luther

Right on. I'm a fan of any team that can beat the Heat. The old and tired Celtics gave the Heat a scare, roughed them up a little, hopefully enough for the Thunder to take care of business.

Well........I didn't want to step on any Florida Mopar fans before. But I'll come right out now and say I'll root for any team playing against the man who is a legend in his own mind! (AKA Lebron James!)
(I stole that line from one of our Mopar bro's who uses that phrase, something to the effect that "Chevy owners, a legend in their own minds"--ha!)
--Luther

Being an old-time Pittsburgher I couldn't cheer for a basketball team if I was held at gunpoint. :) Basketball and Pittsburgh just didn't mix.

I remember back in the 70's, someone made a movie called The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh about a fictional basketball player nicknamed 'Fish" who saves the local team. The production company shot all the external scenes in Pittsburgh, but they had to go to Ohio to shoot the game scenes because they couldn't get enough people to come to the Civic Arena to be in the crowd scenes. Pittsburghers hated basketball so much they wouldn't even come out to be in a movie. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back