• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Member

BeeFast

Local time
2:42 PM
Reaction score
I see a lot of Gold Members here. How does one become one?

Click on your own profile at the top right hand corner, then select "Become a FBBO Gold member".....follow the prompts, and you're in.

upload_2018-8-19_0-17-40.png

Failing that, stick around for maybe 5 years or so, contribute helpful advice and pictures of your cars often, build up a huge following, a huge post count, and maybe someone will Gift you a Gold membership. :D

Becoming a Gold Member means you don't need to look at advertisements while on FBBO, which in itself is worth the fee.

Not to mention if your a Gold members the moderators will let you borrow their cars!

Becoming a Gold Member means you don't need to look at advertisements while on FBBO, which in itself is worth the fee.

Not to mention if your a Gold members the moderators will let you borrow their cars!
As well as other benefits - the biggest one for most here would be the increased size of your mailbox, and the ability to send pictures in a private conversation. :thumbsup:

@BeeKool I thought I said not to mention about borrowing my car here.... :lol:

Click on your own profile at the top right hand corner, then select "Become a FBBO Gold member".....follow the prompts, and you're in.

View attachment 640039

Failing that, stick around for maybe 5 years or so, contribute helpful advice and pictures of your cars often, build up a huge following, a huge post count, and maybe someone will Gift you a Gold membership. :D
Sorry, but not everyone fits this jello mold. It would leave you little jello and just a few nuts.

Stick around, partake in a few conversations, pick your battles and make a name for yourself. Help anyone you can, and just let everyone get to know you. You'll find out there's a nice fruit cocktail to mix in with that jello.
Keep a clean record and when you least expect it, people will surprise you.

"kiwigtx, post: 911033357, member: 10565"]As well as other benefits - the biggest one for most here would be the increased size of your mailbox, and the ability to send pictures in a private conversation. :thumbsup:

But for some, it can be a bit overwhelming..
FlusteredColdAntelope-max-1mb.gif

As well as other benefits - the biggest one for most here would be the increased size of your mailbox, and the ability to send pictures in a private conversation. :thumbsup:

@BeeKool I thought I said not to mention about borrowing my car here.... :lol:
But to get Kiwis keys you have to walk to New Z....:D

Auto Transport Service
Back