• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good carpet

Nate S

Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
One of the last steps for me in cleaning up the Sport Fury is putting in a fresh rug. Anyone make a good one? Bought one from legendary and am wildly disappointed, it’s like one you used to get from JC Whitney. At the moment I have the commercial rug doctor out and I’m cleaning the factory one to go back in. Other than some wear and fading it beats the snot out of the new one.

I seem to remember ones from Year One being decent 30 years ago but don’t know the landscape today. Can’t imagine someone with a big buck restoration putting this in.

I think ACC is by far the most popular and what most are selling. I found them the cheapest on Rock Auto. Quality looks to be the same as all the previous carpet kits I have bought in the past.

One of the last steps for me in cleaning up the Sport Fury is putting in a fresh rug. Anyone make a good one? Bought one from legendary and am wildly disappointed, it’s like one you used to get from JC Whitney. At the moment I have the commercial rug doctor out and I’m cleaning the factory one to go back in. Other than some wear and fading it beats the snot out of the new one.

I seem to remember ones from Year One being decent 30 years ago but don’t know the landscape today. Can’t imagine someone with a big buck restoration putting this in.
Try contacting @69bfan for his input. He is at Carlisle this weekend...give him a few days to reply.

ACC, Auto Custom Carpet makes original carpet kits for most of our cars. My experience has been that it's as original.

The black ACC I bought in the late 1980's for my Charger is a "dead ringer" for the factory carpet I removed from it.

Auto Transport Service
Back