• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB "Good enough" 4-door weatherstripping for '68-70

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Looking for some half-decent 4-door door weatherstripping pulled off a 1968, 1969, or 1970 B-body Coronet or Belvedere/Satellite.

I will also consider front door seals only from a '66-67 4-door, which are the same as a '68-70 (the rears are different for the latter).

Just looking to seal up a car that doesn't warrant new weatherstripping, and I also want to try the isopropyl alcohol + wintergreen rubber trick; see if it works.

PM if you have something - pics + price a must, not about to let anyone shaft me.

-Kurt

Last edited:
Is yours like this photo, or is it installed with plastic clips ? This from my 63 4 door sedan. Attaches to the pinch weld frame.
IMG_1994.jpg

I have all the seals on a 69 and a 70 coronet 4 dr. but not real sure on condition(s). Should be ok. I think they attach with the small white clips so you may need to find some of those 'cause I'd bet, there'll be some breakage. $50 for all of it plus the ride. When it stops raining some day, I'll look.

I have all the seals on a 69 and a 70 coronet 4 dr. but not real sure on condition(s). Should be ok. I think they attach with the small white clips so you may need to find some of those 'cause I'd bet, there'll be some breakage. $50 for all of it plus the ride. When it stops raining some day, I'll look.

You have my interest. PM sent with my email address.

-Kurt

I’m parting a 69 I think they were all good

The fronts have the clip setup and the rears are glued in. Replied to your PM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back