• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good evening

71 RM23

Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and I came here for a few reasons. I have a 71 Road Runner that I am working on, and I just love Mopars. Love learning new things, seeing others builds and looking for parts.

Currently trying to learn how to re-do my Rallye cluster. Not trying to go show quality as my car is a driver, but I do want my tach to work and the speedo to be accurate, don't need the fuzz on me any more than the exhaust does currently.

Oh yeah, I'm from the central valley of California.

Welcome aboard from NY! Any pics to share of the '71 RR you're working on? The Cavalry is sure to be bringing up the rear looking for pics. You'll see :lol:

We have multiple forums specific to each area of your vehicle you are working on. Please post your inquiry about the dash cluster in there and you'll get better attention to it there. And let's see those pics!

Welcome from Missouri!!
Useless Without Pics.jpg

Greetings from another new guy, north of you.

Welcome and post some pics when you can!

@71 RM23
welcome to FBBO from the northeast of you
in the NorCal Sierras, a ways above Sonora

you will need to add photos of said 71 RR,
before the tribe gets too restless :poke:

Welcome from Alabama, the closest I had to a 71, was a year newer.

Auto Transport Service
Back