• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Grief ...!

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for radiator hoses for my 71 R/T. The ones I removed have numbers stamped into them;
Upper: 106C6*AG
Lower: B30C7AG

The radiator itself doesn't seem to help the equation..it is a P/N 2785962
The water pump is a 2780987.

I am just trying to find a good number so I can get the appropriate hoses for my set up.

Can anyone help a brother out ?

Not a message from Charlie Brown? Good grief
If your hoses have parts numbers the manufacturer should be there also. Any good parts store should be able to reference them.

It’s been a long while, but those sure look like Ferd numbers to me.

Definitely some shenanigans going on in the hose department

I have spent hours trying to track these numbers down....so far, no luck whatsoever. Now the radiator was used in 1967 273 & 318 engines, from what I have found so far. Could an SE or Sebring from 71-73 have the same ?

I have spent hours trying to track these numbers down....so far, no luck whatsoever. Now the radiator was used in 1967 273 & 318 engines, from what I have found so far. Could an SE or Sebring from 71-73 have the same ?
It would have been a different radiator in 71-3. Which engine do you have? A/C? Auto trans? Inlet and outlet size on the radiator? A little more info would be helpful.

440 magnum, both inlet and outlet on radiator are 1.5 inches. I only question the SE or Sebring because the po used one of these after the car was in an accident.

The lower hose is 1.5 inches at radiator and 1.75 st water pump end. Upper hose is 1.5 at both ends

Ok, I think I have figured it out.
Upper hose, napa 7601 used on 1972 340 charger rallye.

Lower hose is most likely dayco 70778. I need to do some mesuring for fitment

Whst kind of cobbled mess you got there witg small block hoses on a big block?

‘trooper’ how much snow did u get? Time for the “nasties” to start up there.

Well, like I said before...the car was in an accident and po put it back together the best he could. I dont know his circumstance, but considering what he did to keep it on the road, I think it is alright. It just makes it troublesome to figure out since he is deceased, therefore I cannot ask him about anything. He was my brother in lawand the only other gearhead in the family. He really did a lot of work to keep this car viable to restore / rebuild. I just wish he was around to talk to....
For all I know he might have been a member of this forum. His given name was Steve and he lived in Bernalillo, NM. I have no idea of what his nom de guerre was...

They started today...for the most part. Take a look at the Buffalo/Indianapolis game to get a better idea !
I will keep plugging away at engine/drivetrain & interior work. I did coat it in primer while the weather still allowed. Nothing like desert burnished bare metal to draw moisture/rust.
‘trooper’ how much snow did u get? Time for the “nasties” to start up there.

Auto Transport Service
Back