• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Guy Alerts: Don Frelier, 4mulas and Charles Cook

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Time for some public thanks to some great FBBO members!

1) Rocker Arm:
I had one rocker arm on my 383 go bad. I needed just one so I could temporarily get the engine back in my 70 Road Runner while I check my stroker engine for issues. Both @Don Frelier and @4mulas offered me a replacement rocker arm for free. Thank you both! Don was more local, so he gladly shipped me one. (Funny, we are still arguing about shipping: I want to pay him and he does not want any payment. We may have to continue this argument at Carlisle later this year over a few beers! :drinks: )

2) Sway bar end links:
@Charles Cook had some extra 73 Road Runner parts he offered to members. I needed sway bar end links for my 73 Road Runner, and he shipped me the ones he had for no cost. Now I can put original ones back on my car!

The above are just a few examples of why FBBO is a great place!

THANKS!!!

Yes we do have some GREAT PEOPLE on this site.

applause.gif

@hsorman looks like you made your own karma here, I’ve seen you give away parts and have free BBQ’s for all of us at Carlisle.

kudos to all listed above!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back