• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good source for TTI exhaust system?

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking at TTI 1 7/8" ceramic 440-178c4 headers, 2.5" H exhaust, and Charger tips. Mancini is at 1544.95 plus shipping for these items. Anybody know of a better deal out there?

Last edited:
I'm looking at TTI" ceramic 440-178c4 headers, 2.5" H exhaust, and Charger tips. Mancini is at 1544.95 plus shipping for these items. Anybody know of a better deal out there?

I got mine from Chryslerpower.com. 10% off to all members. It costs to join but you save it back and then some on price plus shipping. I did a rough estimate on your desired system: would be around $1415 with mufflers (Dynomax Superturbos) before discount and shipping.

Mancini may give you a discount if you belong to Moparts or other forums. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I got my complete TTI setup through Mancini, had a Moparts discount code at the time and saved 10%, don't see any moparts discounts for Mancini currently.

I got my complete TTI setup through Mancini, had a Moparts discount code at the time and saved 10%, don't see any moparts discounts for Mancini currently.

I just asked the guy on the phone if they had any discounts; he asked if I was a member of a forum, such as Moparts, and gave me the 10% off. My kind of retailer.

Accurate makes some nice stuff as well if you're not married to TTI

http://www.accurateltd.com/

I was looking at them also, but only found complete systems using stock manifolds. Their kits also drop down to 2.25" after the mufflers - not sure if that matters much though. My motor should be around 500 HP.

- - - Updated - - -

I got mine from Chryslerpower.com. 10% off to all members. It costs to join but you save it back and then some on price plus shipping. I did a rough estimate on your desired system: would be around $1415 with mufflers (Dynomax Superturbos) before discount and shipping.

Mancini may give you a discount if you belong to Moparts or other forums. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

- - - Updated - - -

I just asked the guy on the phone if they had any discounts; he asked if I was a member of a forum, such as Moparts, and gave me the 10% off. My kind of retailer.

That is decent of them - I'll check into that also.

Auto Transport Service
Back