• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good thing I checked before cutting the carpet!

Dodge 330

Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
I ordered carpet for my '63 from stockinteriors.com.

Front part looked nice and I was about ready to start making holes for dimmer switch, gas pedal etc.

I decided it would probably be smart to put the back half in as well.

(*#&%(*!@

They gave me carpet for a bench seat car as there is about 8" of floor that isn't covered!:angryfire:

Told them specifically it was for a bucket seat interior.

We'll see what they say Monday..

man that sucks.. I hate starting something and then get stopped because of someone else mistake.

Between this an the clear AMD windshield that was on intergalactic backorder, I'm beginning to think I won't be able to play with it until fall! :angryfire:

You should be putting the rear part in first anyway.
Front carpet lays over rear section...

Between this an the clear AMD windshield that was on intergalactic backorder, I'm beginning to think I won't be able to play with it until fall! :angryfire:

Something tells me you played with it last night:toothy12:

When I bought mine from them,ordered front & rear untrimmed so that the firewall would be totally covered and would have extra on the back to cover where the rear seat used to be:happy1:

Attachments

• 5.19.12 048.jpg
    5.19.12 048.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 5.19.12 047.jpg
    5.19.12 047.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 332
Doesn't matter. It's simply not long enough with the huge gap right down the middle.

Don't understand why they wouldn't cover the whole floor even with a bench seat?!?

Back an forth to day on e-mail and was accused of installing the whole set backwards by them.

Nice.

Told them that the notches for the rear seat catches align with the rear carpet and the notch for the gas pedal aligns with it. It's just too short!

They then told me they would have to get with their supplier! :angryfire:

WHY? IT'S TOO DAMN SHORT AND I SENT THEM PICTURES.

$200.00 (with shipping) and I have something I can't use. #*(%&(!*^$#@

OH yeah, despite giving them the Order number 3 times the still couldn't find me in the system despite the first lady that I called pulling up my business name right off!

Not a good experience so far and they're making it worse..

Doesn't matter. It's simply not long enough with the huge gap right down the middle.

Don't understand why they wouldn't cover the whole floor even with a bench seat?!?

Back an forth to day on e-mail and was accused of installing the whole set backwards by them.

Nice.

Told them that the notches for the rear seat catches align with the rear carpet and the notch for the gas pedal aligns with it. It's just too short!

They then told me they would have to get with their supplier! :angryfire:

WHY? IT'S TOO DAMN SHORT AND I SENT THEM PICTURES.

$200.00 (with shipping) and I have something I can't use. #*(%&(!*^$#@

OH yeah, despite giving them the Order number 3 times the still couldn't find me in the system despite the first lady that I called pulling up my business name right off!

Not a good experience so far and they're making it worse..

Did you order this through Jim's? Sounds like the wicked witch's type of customer service...

Sounds like you ordered their altered wheelbase carpet set. :toothy9:

More B.S.

Told them to just send a return ticket and I would box it up.

Can't tell you how many times I've had to give the the order number tell them what's wrong, etc.

Told them that I would take my business elsewhere since they can't help me.

Stupidest damn thing I've ever seen...

I ordered an ACC for my split bench Fury and there was plenty of length to cover all of the back portion and up the firewall.
Still overlapped the rear portion by a good 8-10"
I wasn't even aware Buckets would be different.

Not sure the ones I received are ACC as was said earlier. The heel pad is definitely different.

Auto Transport Service
Back