• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got $253,000.00 Laying Around?

Dibbons

Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Rare GTX:
https://www.motorious.com/articles/news/371639/1971-plymouth-hemi-gtx-auction

gtx.png

Thanks but no thanks. Don’t see it. Way too much $$. It’s definitely a sweet ride. It I can’t see paying that kind of cash for any muscle car - but that’s obviously just me....

I know of a Original Blue one up here .

Nice car,but, not that nice....

Beautiful car that can’t/won’t be driven. Shame. John Herlitz designer.

Nice car but I’d rather put $50,000 into a fake hemi GTX then drive it into the ground.
Of course if I had a few extra million, I’d buy it.

WOW, who would have thunk it.
Quarter of a million bucks.
And i owned one of the 11, 4 speed cars, for 28 years, before i sold it off.

I never liked the 71-74 cars like I do the 68-70. Hell.....I'd drive a 66-67 Charger before I'd own a 71 Road Runner.

The 71's are beginning to get more love. I first didn't like the "Coke bottle" styling of that generation Dodge/Plymouth. But I have to admit? It's growing on me more. I still believe '69 was the year for Roadrunner/GTX. But there is always room for growth.

818C45EF-4636-4A64-821F-F6BBD62BC969.jpeg
90CD0D11-6072-4270-9734-ACDEFDBBF726.jpeg
71 up is Fuselage. If you can’t see the influence of the 71 on Modern Mopar you’re not looking.

The 71's are beginning to get more love. I first didn't like the 2 liter"Coke bottle" styling of that generation Dodge/Plymouth. But I have to admit? It's growing on me more. I still believe '69 was the year for Roadrunner/GTX. But there is always room for growth.

Yeah....2 liter Coke bottle!

Auto Transport Service
Back