• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a compliment on my hair today.....but it wasn't....

Way back in 1978. Still have the hair but shorter.
1983 3.jpg

Now that eyebrows are mentioned, what’s with these things in the older years going haywire like they have a mind of there own? Ugh!

Recall two occasions when the school prince snagged me for hair being too long requiring a cut. Wasn’t all that long; but the back was partly over the collar. Asked him if I could just wear a shirt without a collar. He wasn’t amused. There were two teachers who liked grabbing by the side burns to fully express their point. Got one of those having my shirt untucked. Now they make shirts to be worn – untucked.

1975' Baby, 16 y/o

I could pull it off back then wouldn't even think of it today
I like it short & tight

Budnicks 16 years old summer 1975 -cleaned up-.png

Bought a tube of white grease for gear checking.....can't imagine using it for 'personal' reasons.....
But think about it…as a result of that white grease, this thread is potentially on a very slippery slope. Easy now fellas.
:rofl:

Dating myself, but butch-wax was good for the comb back I once preferred. Haven’t seen this product in 40+ years; some guys with brush cuts would use it to keep hair sticking up. Liked it better than Vitalis or Brylcream my dad and brother used, didn’t look as shiny. Haven’t seen those products either for eons, lol. Today it’s dry & gray..

View attachment 1340206
Vitalis is still available.....but today's products seem to be Mitch....

Auto Transport Service
Back