• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a new pup

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Well I had to put down my shepherd last month 15 yrs old and my 4 yr old Rottie was by herself. I wanted to buy another and my son said that I needed to go adopt one instead at the animal shelter. Well the Lord blessed me and this is Thor 1 1/2 yrs old Who would of thought Id find one there.
P1020865.JPG
P1020863.JPG

didnt notice my grandson and this *** SORRY got to love these kids. Wish they would all pull their pants up. :BangHead:

Nice to meet you Thor. I hope we see more of you in the future. It sure looks like you have adapted well!

He is in his fighty bitey puppy pooping phase. Yes a good boy though. Gonna be a big one though 100lbs plus.
Big dogs rule. I had a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Exceptionally smart dog, and well tempered. I miss him dearly.

Last edited:
Tried to adopt this young lady, but she was just too insane with our shepherds. She got rehomed to some good friends, and will be a wonderful smart dog.... in a one dog household.

20211109_154058.jpg 20211109_154143.jpg

I had a rottie once. Wonderful dog, very friendly,kids played all over him. They get a bad rap which im sure you know. Nice rescue!
Got my new friend a couple weeks ago
Bernese/Pyrenees mix

20211204_171007.jpg

Rebel and I love a good dog thread :thumbsup:

BTW....... Rebel turned 5 years old the other day ....... it's going by waaaay too fast :(

I dont know why God didnt make the dogs live longer,I hate it when I have to put my dogs down. I cry like a baby.

I dont know why God didnt make the dogs live longer,I hate it when I have to put my dogs down. I cry like a baby.

it would be much worse if it happened in the opposite order. They wouldn't understand and their world would be turned upside down...... its just part of the deal......and it ******* sucks

Sorry to hear about the old dog loss

she looks like a good girl, congrats

Amen to that...
Sasha is a dozen years old, easy. It only seems like yesterday when she came into our lives
and we had suffered the loss of (3) of our previous "pound puppies" in the same winter!
Now, we know it's coming on her time too....but she's going to be spoiled rotten until that day.
269888125_5010827612263420_5203007383703544464_n.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back