• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got a surprise this evening when I got home...

CoronetDarter

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score
After saying Hi to the wife, she told me she was out in the garage and noticed the dome light was on in the Coronet. Strange I thought, as I go out to investigate, here's what I see
IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3615.JPG

She had the pillow custom made; the black microfiber was left over from when we covered the package tray. The burnt orange matches the paint.
She's a keeper (I mean the wife :) )

That's definitely a keeper for a wife - I'm sure the car is as well. Nice pillow - gets some use out of it...

Since she left it in the back seat, she's giving you a hint. Lol
Nice work and a cool surprise!!
I'm glad you beat me to it, I was thinking the same thing but just thought it was a man's way if thinking.. Very cool gift

Last edited:
We're lucky to have the likes of CudaChick gracing this FBBO forum . . . Thanks Leanne !

That was the best response !

Cool gift...

Seems like you got a "Great lady"...

Leave it to this group to turn a loving, wholesome, thoughtful gesture into a lurid, double-entendre, sex-soaked inference.:thumbsup:

I'll be back tomorrow for more....

they look great I say keep the pillows and the wife

Auto Transport Service
Back