• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got me a deal at Summit’s

Bonehead70GeTeX

Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
New wheels for my 70 GTX
503E6292-4AA1-4601-8B00-545657E39707.png

Would you post a picture of those when you get them on the car please?

Hope they all arrive if they haven't already. On car parts dot com they had a nice sale going for brake kits. Fast delivery well PARTLY. Got two rotors and the pads arrived on a 2nd delivery BUT I got four wheels. Waiting and waiting and contacted them about the other rotors. They say they've been shipped but held up on some dock. More waiting called again, this time they say Fed X lost the package...do I want a refund or should we send another order? I want the parts! MO, there's some BS somewhere...

Ron H sorry to hear of your trouble .
Was it Summit ? They said 2 are coming from OH and 2 from manufacturer and it would take up to 8 weeks ,on the ones from manuf. they told me this up front and at that deal I’ll wait

Ron H sorry I see now it was car parts . Com It can get frustrating
Thanks, we've all been there ordering parts; some seem to do better than others. Waited 4 months for a booster on sale (brake, lol) before canceling the order buying their more pricy one. But, when suppliers promote nice sales...have da dang parts or at least say there's going to be a wait...

Auto Transport Service
Back