• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got one pass yesterday

68 HEMI GTS

Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
wanted to make a pass with the j converter before I pulled it. Unfortunately I didn't get to play much. Made one pass, car left really hard with the left front way up. It felt kind of out of control actually so pulled it back to 1/2 throttle for a split second to settle the front. 60ft and 1/8 th et looked real good. 1/8 et says it should have went a mid 10.8, although it was really windy yesterday and seemed to be from random directions. Came back and jetted up the secondaries and it started to sprinkle. Took off thinking I could beat the heavy rain on the way home. Didn't quite work out. Needless to say it was an interesting ride with bald Hoosier QTP's. Glad the wipers work.

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

If I still lived in Ohio I would have loved to come check it out. Wow, nice engine and engine bay.

Was that the RR I assume ?

nice run for what it was & what happened :thumbsup:

rain & hardly any tread is fun :lol:

Was that the RR I assume ?

nice run for what it was & what happened :thumbsup:

rain & hardly any tread is fun :lol:

Yep rr. Think I'm gonna have to suck it up and at least put some ss springs on it or something. It's a little bit wild feeling with the stock stuff on it.

Yep rr. Think I'm gonna have to suck it up and at least put some ss springs on it or something. It's a little bit wild feeling with the stock stuff on it.
She's running like a raped ape :thumbsup:

that's probably a wise idea :lol:

good shocks {dbl. adj.} should help too...

Auto Transport Service
Back