• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got to buy one back today…..

Hosehead

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Sold this 64 330 a few years ago and missed it from day one.
Got to buy it back today (with a boat load of bonus parts!). The guy that I sold it to was so cool. Said he had others interested but selling back to me was “the right thing to do”.
Man it feels great when you get one back that you wished you hadn’t sold.
Any of you guys have any good buy back stories?

36E9178A-BED3-4CBD-B725-F4658712BE60.jpeg

68990CDA-538A-4052-B342-4BD5A95645F5.jpeg

I got a girlfriend back and quickly remembered why I dumped the skeezer in the first place.

1 laugh 6.jpg

I'm gonna be bringing one home from my younger days in a couple weeks... Bought it in 1990 & let it get away in 95 to finance the Challenger R/T vert I still own... I knew when I let it go I wanted to keep it... But money was tight & I couldn't keep them all... Looking forward to bringing this one back home...

I'm gonna be bringing one home from my younger days in a couple weeks... Bought it in 1990 & let it get away in 95 to finance the Challenger R/T vert I still own... I knew when I let it go I wanted to keep it... But money was tight & I couldn't keep them all... Looking forward to bringing this one back home...
Good luck. Out of all the cars I've sold, I've only gotten 2 back, it sucks. Hope you get yours back soon.

Got to buy it back today (with a boat load of bonus parts!). The guy that I sold it to was so cool. Said he had others interested but selling back to me was “the right thing to do”.

View attachment 1337918

View attachment 1337923
Congrats!

Good luck. Out of all the cars I've sold, I've only gotten 2 back, it sucks. Hope you get yours back soon.
It's a done deal... Just gotta fly out there, get it running & drive it home... Had allot fun in that car...

Smokey.jpg

More fun than the barstool go cart ?

View attachment 1337918

View attachment 1337923
Hey HoseHead, sorry didn't mean to steal your post... Congrats on getting back a really cool 64.... I have some pretty good memories of cruising in a buddies 64... Fun times... And by the smile on your face looks like you've had some pretty great memories of that 64 too....

Hey HoseHead, sorry didn't mean to steal your post... Congrats on getting back a really cool 64.... I have some pretty good memories of cruising in a buddies 64... Fun times... And by the smile on your face looks like you've had some pretty great memories of that 64 too....
Not at all sir! I was asking for stories. And yeah, I'm pretty jazzed to have this one back. I got divorced last year and had to let some stuff go(still the best decision I've ever made, lol) and I bought this car originally from a good friend so its pretty sweet to have it back. Time to build another engine and make it go fast!

Divorced? Oh no! I thought she was joining you in Oklahoma!

I'm glad you are getting it back the 64s are one of my favs.

I sold Baby Blue in 1991 to buy another GTX. Got her back 22 years later, then sold her last year, to the right guy (now an FBBO member). It was great reliving the time I spent with the car in the 80s, but it was time to move on. The fact that I had another GTX made it easier. My friend Bob Miller, on my left, first sold me the car in 1983, and drove her home with me in 2013.
Bob gtx.jpg
BB 1991 (2).jpg

Last edited:
You probably knew and now know what most of us here and everywhere else know, the early B's were hot then and hotter now. The '64's are special indeed. The vessel in the dawn of the Hemi's.
Enjoy your regrouping.

Auto Transport Service
Back