• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

:) gotta love it

What would have happened had it been the other way around? If you can't dodge it, Ram it!!

Yes that is very Funny!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a dog being dragged by it's tail!

Funny, I'm still laughing!!!!

Redneck at its best! It would have been a great time to have that shivy invisible trailer option, that was he could have pretended that he wasn't being wipped around like a bitch,he could say that he was just backing up! Lol

Cool ! Score another one For Dodge !

Touregs are pretty good but very expensive to fix once they break. Chevy should quickly stop making wimps.

The lady should know better and shut up... dodge and hemi rules:thumbsup: in the other hand...
tenor (5).gif
j

that's been posted here before

& still cool too :thumbsup:

Some mouth on that young lady. I fail to see what this video proves. The chevy tires never spun, the guy in the dodge just dragged it around with the chevy's wheels locked up, what does that prove?
I had a 70 3/4 ton chevy with a 350 and 4:55 gears, Rockwell transfer case, all gears, no chain, it had the SM 4 speed trans with the low first gear. In low range 4 WD, first gear I could have. pulled both those trucks with there wheels locked up.
I knew the guy I bought it from, his relative owned a concrete yard, he pulled a full mixer that broke down back to the yard and did that more than once.

Auto Transport Service
Back