• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graduation

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:13 PM
Reaction score
Well, my son Hunter graduated high school last night. He’s Autistic, which made it tough for him, but he persevered and walked the line. My wife and I are so proud him. Here is a pic of him and my dad.

1F28277F-F784-42A2-87C5-C6F87157473E.jpeg

Congratulations !!! May the love of his family be a guiding light for him.

Congratulations to you Hunter and your family, you all must be very happy and proud. Best of luck with what you decide to do next in life, whatever it is you and your family know that you will succeed.

I certainly remember when I graduated high school 3 years ago

Congratulations to Hunter and the entire family!

I have a niece and a nephew who are autistic. While they may have some difficulties interacting in daily life, they each have some very unique skills and abilities. I hope Hunter finds joy in pursuing his unique skills and can contribute those to the world!

Hawk

Congratulations Hunter! Perseverance is a valuable trait and will carry you far in life. 440'

Congrats to Hunter and the whole family!

My youngest son has "different abilities"...I can appreciate the level of effort it takes to graduate.

I hope there are many opportunities after High School for Hunter to thrive!

Thank you for sharing this great news with us!

burg

Congratulations to him and the family that stood by him during those tough times. :thumbsup:

Awesome! Congrats to both him and family! A man or woman can do anything in this country they want to, they just have to work for it and he has succeeded ! That is awesome time for a huge party , let him see these messages too! Good Job!

Auto Transport Service
Back