• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Granddaughter

plowman

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
51DB436A-C08F-4803-8A2A-2A34E9DF3BC0.jpeg
just bragging a little about on of my granddaughters. She was just informed she made the first team on the Olympic development team for water polo. She gets to travel all,over the U.S.

Congrats! I have several friends with kids in competitive swimming. It’s a fantastic sport. All the best to her.

That's awesome news - congratulations to her for that great honor.

Congratulations Gramps. Brag on!
Mine is only 5, so I doubt I'll ever see that stage of her life.

What an accomplishment! You have a lot of bragging rights.

Congrats to you and her !!! My son and daughter were both Varsity swimmers in High School. Tough sport with grueling practices.

Congrats to you and her !!! My son and daughter were both Varsity swimmers in High School. Tough sport with grueling practices.
Very crueling agreed, where she excels the most is in water polo which she was selected. Swim for her is just to stay in shape for water polo but also a good swimmer but water polo is her first love. The best thing about the whole thing she is a 4 pt. Plus student. The picture I posted is one of my favorite because of her back muscles. Her parents has a recuiting service for her.She is Soph. In high school hoepully she will get a division 1 offer

Congrats :bananadance:

you should be proud, that's a great thing :thumbsup:

that's something to be proud of. we are all behind her 100%

Plowman, your inbox is full or I would have sent this directly.

If your granddaughter or her parents have questions about water polo at the college level, the ODP, or anything, really, I can put them in touch with a number of people that are either actively involved with or have recently been involved with the water polo ODP.

Our masters' team has a number of high school coaches, referees and former D1 college players that would be happy to help out an up-and-coming player.

What part of the country is she in?

Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss further.

Plowman, your inbox is full or I would have sent this directly.

If your granddaughter or her parents have questions about water polo at the college level, the ODP, or anything, really, I can put them in touch with a number of people that are either actively involved with or have recently been involved with the water polo ODP.

Our masters' team has a number of high school coaches, referees and former D1 college players that would be happy to help out an up-and-coming player.

What part of the country is she in?

Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss further.
Will do

Auto Transport Service
Back