• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grant steering wheel adapters

Badvert65

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
OK, I am getting rid of the column shift (automatic) mechanism on my 65 Belvedere. I currently have a Grant wheel on it and I believe it uses the #4310 Grant kit.
I picked up a column from a 63/64 Dodge (B body). It was a push button shift car so the steering column was exactly what I was looking for. As I went to put my Grant wheel on it, I noticed that the adapter cover was too big. The one I used on the Belvedere is 3-7/8" but the steering column hub is 3-1/2" It's just enough to look crappy. I went to the Grant site and the only adapter kit they list for basically any 63-65 Mopar is #4310.
So, my question is....Does anyone know the part number of a kit that will actually fit the earlier column I have?
-Matt

I thought that maybe the last Grant kit I bought contained 2 different size cover plates. Maybe ??

I got a message from the Grant support team. He wants me to give him the dimensions and he will see if there is a cover in stock that will work.

Auto Transport Service
Back