• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz doing a series on the Hemi and GTX Today

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
Check out Graveyard Carz today. They’re doing a number of shows on Mopar - RoadRunner, GTX, Hemi and the R/T. Maybe worth spending an afternoon or setting the DVR to watch later - that’s what I did. Looking forward to the GTX series. Enjoy!

There is a better show on a GTX in the restoration section here my friend.....

No goofy dancing, stupid jokes, wrong information and almost zero reproduction parts....You can watch anytime, rewind, fast forward and Zero commercials. True honest information on good vs bad vendors etc....Just pure Mopar madness there...

Heck, if we could pull ratings on that thread it would beat the ratings of GYC any day....lol I will be curious to see if there is some copying of information from others build threads presented on his show...being passed off as another core knowledge:realcrazy:

In the meantime the show does provide some good eye candy and things "not to do"....It is like the magazine I flip through in the bathroom....

Reality shows are just not for me..

Auto Transport Service
Back