• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREAT news for Sassy Pants, 66 Coronet 500

SassyPants

Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Yesterday was a Glorious day here in the KC area. On Sunday, we got the Valve Train Problem solved, fingers crossed. Took the Coronet to the local Dodge Dealership and got 1. Front End Alignment 2. Oil Change from. 3. State Inspection. So, now ready to go to DMV to get the tags. :). :). :). Best B.

63580686991__8DDD73AA-619E-49BF-B1E1-D9440EAFD05D.HEIC.jpeg

There you go. At the dealership and then back home. Ready to get the tags. Best to you folks, Brian

In Missouri, we can run Year of Manufacture Plates, IF they are not currently in use. One has to jump through a lot of hoops to get that done, but we are doing our best to be get the 66 Missouri Plate for the car. Fingers Crossed. B.

Sweet looking ride you have Brian,good luck on the plates.

You need to bring that down to our 38th Annual COMA Mopar Shop and Swap Meet, plus the Southern Plains Mopar Drag Racing event!

www.okcmopars.com
www.southernplainsmoparfest.com
Thanks Patrick. I see you have had your 66, 500 for A LOT of years. WONDERFUL! This car will see its first show, with original owner (bot as a Demo/Loaner in early 68 from original dealer), on March 26 here in KC assuming World of Wheels happens. Father In Law will have his first real time to get up and personal with the car since it was done. I hope he feels comfortable enough to be with us. I don't know if she will see that many more shows after that. Show and Shines, yes, but we will see. Going a long ways with a car for a show is HARD work, as I know others know. As I say, what will be special here is that 81 year old F-I-L will be with us to talk to folks about its life as family car. Wife will be there to talk about when she had it as her High School Ride. I will be there to listen and smile a lot. :). It has been a long adventure and without help from folks here, this would not be ready to go. Thank you to you all, AGAIN. Best, Brian

Auto Transport Service
Back