• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green 1969 A12 roadrunner at RK motors

darrells69

Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Not sure if this car has been brought up in here or not so I will ask. I looked at this car saturday and they advertise it as a tribute but the vin number is RM23M9A? And it has an A12 stamped on the fender tag. So what is the deal with this, I thought only real A12 cars had the M code?

Not sure if this car has been brought up in here or not so I will ask. I looked at this car saturday and they advertise it as a tribute but the vin number is RM23M9A? And it has an A12 stamped on the fender tag. So what is the deal with this, I thought only real A12 cars had the M code?

Haven't looked but possible repro tags?

234199_41ce7b0819_low_res[1].jpg[video]http://www.rkmotorscharlotte.com/sales/inventory/active#!/1969-Plymouth-Road-Runner-A12/134265[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

234228_d57d039505_low_res[1].jpg

- - - Updated - - -

[video]http://www.mmcdetroit.com/Datatags/[/video]

I don't know about the car. It's VIN puts it in the range of possibly a legit A12 car. That VIN is not listed in the 6bbl registry.

regardless...the fender tag is a bad remake.

I talked to the guys at hodge restorations who did this car and he said the body was a real A12 but it didn't have the original engine, trans,etc

I couldn't get past the "frame-off" restoration in the first 25 seconds of the video. Never have trusted the RK gang.

I couldn't get past the "frame-off" restoration in the first 25 seconds of the video. Never have trusted the RK gang.
I looked the car over from top to bottom and it is an amazing car, definetly a Rottisseri restoration. The bottom of the car is as clean and detailed as the top.
I liked it so much that I bought it! RK mostly sells consignment cars and I think
There a pretty good group of guys. They were all very straight up with me

Congrats. How about some car ****?????

I looked the car over from top to bottom and it is an amazing car, definetly a Rottisseri restoration. The bottom of the car is as clean and detailed as the top.
I liked it so much that I bought it! RK mostly sells consignment cars and I think
There a pretty good group of guys. They were all very straight up with me

congrats on your purchase and it is a very nice looking A12 :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back