• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green seatbelts, is this pile of belts worth anything?

Lineman

Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
I bought this pile of belts and still don't know if I have the right ones in my 1969 GTX? I need the correct right side retractable belt too, if anyone has one they can sell or trade? Meantime any idea what these belts are out of? Most are labeled 1967-69. Amy idea what they are worth?

Thanks
Jay

PXL_20211020_210428317.jpg PXL_20211020_210413755.jpg PXL_20211011_162955487.jpg

If there not frayed. There worth something.

Search for Bill Edwards here. He has re-done two complete sets for me, ‘68 b-bodies. There is a core charge of $100, so a set of yours could be used that way. Obviously you have more than one set, maybe contact him and see if he would give you an offer for all. He probably has the retractable one you’re looking for if that’s all you need. It’s been awhile since he helped me out and I’m not sure of his current situation. Maybe someone here can enhance this information. I do have a phone number for Bill. If it’s still the same I can give it to you in a pm. Let me know, haywire 440.

Auto Transport Service
Back