• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings Everyone, Love my Mopars!

69-beeper

Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Howdy folks!

Glad to be here!

I have always been a Mopar guy. B Bodies are my favorite, but I do like them all. My two main B bodies are a 72 Charger SE 400/4speed bench car, and a ‘69 RR 383, 4-speed bench, which has been an on going project (maybe this will be the year :rolleyes: ) The Charger is pretty much original, minus engine/trans, and it shows it. It now sports a ‘69 383 HP and ‘70 4speed, but still has original pistol grip shifter. She looks tired and is spotted in primer, but she’s still a great ride.

I have had many many mopars over the years, and we all wish we would have kept one or two of them.

Nothing special, but here’s a couple pics of the family:

primerchar.jpg

...and this is what’s under the tarp in the background:

69rrglass.jpg

And a pic of the A and C bodies.

dartpass.jpg

Have a great day!

I LOVE it! Hey, give us some details on the pickemup also!
Oh, and...
welcome.png

- Just Ed

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I LOVE it! Hey, give us some details on the pickemup also! ....

1988 W150 Power Ram. 318 4-speed. Pretty base model except it came with the “Sno Commander” package. No graphics, just the sno commander operating decal on the visor and a 1-1/2” hole in the lower left dash where the control panel was. Sold the plow day one and bought wheels, tires, and roll bar. Otherwise everything else is still stock and original. It’s been a good truck for 32 years and counting.

Auto Transport Service
Back