• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Kentucky

StrangeBrew

Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
Somewhere in the Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
Hi I'm Anthony! Glad to officially be apart of the forum. I have a 1971 Dodge Coronet Custom that I acquired in 2019 in a trade and have been building on with my grandfather since then. Recently he passed away but I still drive it daily & keep her going in his memory. It has a 318 LA w/904 trans.
IMG_0199.JPG
247397555_5152217431471302_4511958364483160072_n.jpg
WIBA8429.JPG
269768898_5428960037130372_5097751990407781534_n.jpg
IMG_0201.JPG

Welcome from Alabama, it looking good. Keep it going.

Welcome (2).jpg

Glad to have you aboard Anthony! Looks like your grandfather may have been doing some paintless dent repairs? Kentucky? South Dakota? Both?

View attachment 1471189

Glad to have you aboard Anthony! Looks like your grandfather may have been doing some paintless dent repairs? Kentucky? South Dakota? Both?
Thank ya! Yep someone backed into me in a parking lot. They put a good sized dent in her but my grandfather got 80% of it out with a phone book/rubber mallet. & Kentucky haha I had to throw a little Beatles reference in my bio for good measure

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Strangebrew? Take Off, Ya Hoser!:lol:

So sorry for the loss of your grandfather. At first glance I thought he was uncle Jesse! I love the look of your Coronet, & I love the fact that you have the memories of working on it with him and that you will continue that in his memory. Warm welcome from east Tennessee!

Welcome from Michigan....nice ride, keep her going your grampa will be smiling! on a side note in about 82 a girl I knew had that car...I wont go into detail.

So sorry for the loss of your grandfather. At first glance I thought he was uncle Jesse! I love the look of your Coronet, & I love the fact that you have the memories of working on it with him and that you will continue that in his memory. Warm welcome from east Tennessee!
Thank ya brother! i really appreciate that! & I never noticed that but he actually does at first glance haha

newwelcome.jpg
I'm sorry for the loss of your grandfather, but happy to see his investment in being involved with
your Coronet is being preserved. That's a noble thing. Very good sir.

View attachment 1474647
I'm sorry for the loss of your grandfather, but happy to see his investment in being involved with
your Coronet is being preserved. That's a noble thing. Very good sir.
Thank you, I really appreciate that! We put a lot of work into her. I still have a ways to go with her til i get her where i want her but it is more than worth the time and energy.

Auto Transport Service
Back