• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from new member

moparbeepbeep

Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I have numbers matching 70' RR, 383 3spd auto done in Plum Crazy with white vinyl top ....Looking forward to chatting with many of you and picking a lot of your experienced brains on taking to the next level.

Welcome aboard my friend, grab a seat and enjoy the show. Experienced yes, brains ????

Welcome. Can't go wrong with Plum Crazy Purple. My B-body 69 GTX. Very close relative to your RR.

12394673-1969-plymouth-gtx-srcset-retina-xxl.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, 70 RR's are sweet. If you have looked around here any, you know pictures are in order.

Greetings from up in the Mitten, glad to have you with us! Yes, by all means let’s see this Roadrunner!

Welcome Aboard,
I have a Plum Crazy 440 Roadrunner.... I am a
VIKINGS fan, and I knew when I was an 8 year old kid that I would be driving a Plum Crazy one day....
And now, my Teddy B. Is your Carolina Panthers quarterback --- If we ever have sports, again......

Pictures sure to follow as progress moves forward
:welcome:
I have found that fewer "before" pictures are ever taken, I speak from personal experience. Mainly because we don't want to remeber what it was and would rather think of what it will be.
Taking several "before" pics makes the final "after" or "during" pics that much more meaningful.
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO now lets see that road runner

Here here, no matter what shape, or stage of completion, I’d still like to see it and follow along!

Auto Transport Service
Back