• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from the Motor City (at idle throttle)

gsd985

Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Greetings! Ross in Grosse Pointe here: Mopar fan and owner just a stones throw from the heart of the Motor City. However, right now this COVID-19 business has the Motor City sitting at idle throttle. Can't wait for Government to put its foot on the gas and let us do what we do best, spreading car culture around the world.

I've been a proud R-body owner since 2008 with my 1980 Dodge St. Regis A38 Police car (New Mexico State Police unit #11) and I'm hoping to start my first B-body project this spring. I've been trailing an original 1978 Plymouth Fury A38 for years, and I might finally have it within my grasp. Good luck to all you Mopar hobbyists and especially to my fellow cop car collectors. Stay safe and keep it between the lines!
GPS Yacht Club 2019 (2).jpg
1980 Dodge St. Regis.jpg
2015 Ferndale Parade.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from across the lake, Ross - cool cars!

Welcome from Missouri!!! Now that's pretty cool!

Welcome to FBBO from over Ann Arbor way. That St. Regis is after my own heart, I’ve always loved those cars. One of my dream builds is an old St. Regis cop car, all decked out inside as a plush “Captains” car, blown Hemi motor, slick MSP Blue with a big “state boys pride” shield on the doors. Yea, you have a damn cool car!

welcome from S Carolina ,:thumbsup:

WOW, that's some serious iron. Welcome to the site. Every time I see a car like yours at a show I have to check it out. Have fun here!

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - a couple of rare birds you have there. Nice

Welcome from Sterling Hts. Ross. You gotta a nice pair there.....:D

Welcome from another one from the Motor City. Awesome cars.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back