• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from York, PA

KingCapt

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to join the forum. My name is Curt, but my handle is KingCapt. Long story. My brothers, both being gearheads and Mopar freaks, suggested I join the FBBO forum. I am currently purchasing a '67 Satellite powered by a "451" build. Neat car. My back story: When I was a kid I had a '67 Dodge RT, long after it had been raced and gutted, a 273 Commando replacing the original motor. The RT was a mere shell of what it once was. Pity. Since then I've always wanted a '67 Satellite, complete with a big block, and in nice condition, and not all hacked up. Well, I'm finally getting mine. I'll look to this group for help, ideas, and advice. I truly appreciate the opportunity to become part of a group of fellow Mopar enthusiast. Once the car is in my possession, I'll post pics. She's real purty. Cheers!

PA-Welcomes-You_PAdotGOV-670x436.jpg

:moparsmiley:

Welcome aboard from Illinois!! Congrats on finding your nice '67 Satellite.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum. My name is Curt, but my handle is KingCapt. Long story. My brothers, both being gearheads and Mopar freaks, suggested I join the FBBO forum. I am currently purchasing a '67 Satellite powered by a "451" build. Neat car. My back story: When I was a kid I had a '67 Dodge RT, long after it had been raced and gutted, a 273 Commando replacing the original motor. The RT was a mere shell of what it once was. Pity. Since then I've always wanted a '67 Satellite, complete with a big block, and in nice condition, and not all hacked up. Well, I'm finally getting mine. I'll look to this group for help, ideas, and advice. I truly appreciate the opportunity to become part of a group of fellow Mopar enthusiast. Once the car is in my possession, I'll post pics. She's real purty. Cheers!
Welcome from York county....Lewisberry. Will you be going to Shrewsbury Friday?
I'll be there with my 69 Belvedere. Look me up.

Welcome from York county....Lewisberry. Will you be going to Shrewsbury Friday?
I'll be there with my 69 Belvedere. Look me up.
I wish. I doubt I’ll receive the car for several weeks due to its location. I’m aware of the meet and will have to check it out. Looking forward to it!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
good luck with the 451cid, 67 Satty :thumbsup:

we will need photos :poke:
:xscuseless:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
good luck with the 451cid, 67 Satty :thumbsup:

we will need photos :poke:
:xscuseless:
I’ll post pics once the keys are in my pocket. I don’t want to conjure any bad mojo. I’ve waited too long for this.

Auto Transport Service
Back