• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grettings

Max Fishing

Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
Greetings everyone first time poster here. I'm new to Mopar's, but not to muscle/race cars. I started drag racing in 1969 and continued on and off for over 30 years. During that time, I raced in many classes owning all Chevy cars (flame suit on). I always admired the body style of the 1966/67 B body, as my friend owned one and raced against many. I currently own (over 20 years) a restored 1970 SS/RS Factory AC big block Camaro, one of 1850 produced. What brings me to this forum is a search for preferably a 66 B body as I like the look of the single headlight. I'm not looking for modified cars or projects just mostly restored originals, with V8, and must be automatic so my wife can drive it.
Thanks in advance for any advice or leads.

Welcome! Just poking fun here but you might want to check the spelling of of thread title before certain members happen along...Spelling errors might be a bigger issue than Chevy ownership.....:lol:... :poke: :poke:

istockphoto-176961933-612x612.jpg

Thanks to all for the welcome, looking forward at some point becoming a B body owner. We currently live in NC.

Auto Transport Service
Back