• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grilles....

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
We are finally getting settled into the new house. I asked quite a few of the members that wanted some stuff done that I needed to wait to get to them so I could my 10lbs of **** to fit into a 5lb bag. I’m almost done setting up the garage so I’ll be ready the first of next year. So if ya need to get some stuff worked on, let me know.

56CE63A1-39D7-4AF5-88DF-36BB8138A4D1.jpeg 01AB1CE6-3181-4519-9196-1DF8A75F53DA.jpeg C70FC627-28D0-428E-8E9A-09EA164B3C8A.jpeg B3DF8754-C165-40A6-A131-D3979BFC223E.jpeg

congrats!

dirt road in California?....you must have found a really off the grid spot

watermelon

Lots of desert still in Ca. I like it !

It’s a paved road, those pics were taken at high point of all the fires, made the air something awfully nasty. I live in Shandon, super small town, we do have a post office, we are patrolled by SLO County Sheriffs, Fire Department is Cal Fire, there’s 2 small markets to get necessities which also serves Mexican food (burritos are AWESOME). There’s no street lights so once the sun goes down, it’s very dark.

good luck with the new shop set up

enjoy that new home

landscaping looks great :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------

my Grandmother Nana (matriarch) on my mom's side
lived near there, sort of
Outside north of Atascadero off/near 101 & south of 46/101
some creek/stream (can't remember the name) ran thru her place
I loved going down there every year, great friendly people

Paso Robles is 20 minutes from my place, my dad lives there, my aunt/uncle live in Creston 15 minutes, Atascadero is 30 minutes and I have quite a few aunts/uncles/cousins/grandma living there. Anywhere inside Atascadero, Templeton or Paso Robles prices for a 1-3 bedroom shack are 4-600k. The wife works from home but once a week she drives into Paso for work. After months of looking, making offers only to be out bid, we were coming home and saw billboard advertising this new subdivision, turns out our realtor/friend of the family is the listing agent. We called and said they are starting to build again and we can have choice of the lots. So we picked a corner lot, 1 acre with the fire hydrant on the property. That was near the end of July. They finished on September 29, closed on September 30, started moving in that night. It’s only 1900sqft, so coming from a 2 story 2700sqft 3 car garage, you can image all the stuff we had to move.....10lbs of **** to stuff into a 5lb bag.

Auto Transport Service
Back