• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

guitars for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Schecter C1, Black, EMG 85 in the bridge $200

Epiphone LP Standard, Black - Seymour Duncam 59 in the bridge, Gibson 490 in the neck, Upgraded tuners $300

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 446
  • p1_u4jr1y4mu_so.jpg
    p1_u4jr1y4mu_so.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 446
Nice guitars! The Schecter is a sweet axe! Good price! I just got a new american special strat so I can't spend anymore on guitars right now:(!

Marshalls- NICE. I have an 84 Lead 75 1-12 "Linda", from back when the circuit builder affected the tonal qualities. Unbelievable how easy it is to control feedback. (Thank you, Linda!)

Also a 86 Charvel Model 2, which according to several Charvel/Jackson sites has a lower serial number than any on record after production moved to Japan. (one of the first mass produed, after the hand made Van Halens) Never played another like it. Neck is right between Gibson (wide and shallow) and Fender (narrow and thick). Neither for sale, just bragging.

I do have a 1969 fender Twin Reverb silver face non-master volume with Kustom-Altec/Lansing JBL (yes, all three on the same speaker) serialized monster size magnet speakers. Needs tubes, but what a piece of history and if you want a seriuos blues tone.....
I probably shouldn't sell this but I'm probably not gonna play it.

Also a Westbury Standard Matsumoku Les Paul style (78-ish) with EMG pickups and active electronics. Great paired with the Twin. Plays like (or better than) many a Gibson.

Probably should start a new thread.....

Very Cool! Love them all! Would love to have them All! My bragging is nothing vintage but I just scored the fender fsr (limited 150 made!) Ivory american strat from the Ebony & Ivory series I have been a strat guy mostly along w/ gibson and Jackson-Charvel for the 15 yrs. I have played,but the fender Ivory has the sweetest maple neck I've laid a finger on in years! I also have an american select Hss stratocaster,both very awesome axes set up for blues,heavy rock,metal,and worth the pennies if u find the Ebony & Ivory!

Adam, is that a "silvertone" head and speaker cab in the bottom pic?

...also, also..."restoring" a 67-ish Silvertone Danelectro...when I get around to it.

Hey, I was at Guitar Center today, and played a Schecter similar to the one in the OP, and I have to say, it played GREAT. Very close to my Charvel. It felt very natural to me, and I'm "spoiled" to that unique Charvel neck shape. I might have to "get me one of those".

They are amazing guitars for the price, Ive had 3. This one I bought new in 02. Its a standard C1, Mahogany body, maple neck, Rose wood fret board on all models. I had a C1 Plus which had a flamed maple top (photo top Im sure) Bound body, neck and headstock and I had a C7 which was the 7 string version.

Ever sell your Guitar? I've been more in the mood to play lately, and played a Hammer at a pawn shop. Hadn't played one before, and it impressed me. Very natural neck for me (and I'm "spoiled" to the Charvel shape).

I ended up keeping them. Just bought a butt load of pedals and a board. Looking to pick up another marshall.

I have a crimson red transparent American select stratocaster HSS that retails for $1499.99 I paid $1350 new on sale have not played it much. Still perfect as day 1! $1050 shipped in the U.S. Oh yeah HSS means Humbucker,and 2 single coils,Gorgeous! And U.S. Made!

Nice guitar, years ago i had one of those Epiphone's, My dad and i used to play and he always loved the sound of mine better and he had a Humming bird, (Acoustic) Very nice! If i played as much as i used to that would be tempting to get one. Have fun!

Spent the whole day playing along with songs I know (or should still know).
Did better than I thought considering it's been weeks if not months and months before that.
Couldn't quite pull off the Iron Maiden (The trooper, Cross eyed mary) or Smashing Pumpkins (Cherub rock, Quiet) like I used to (gave up), Didn't even try Boston (Cool the engines), Robin Trower (Day of the Eagle), or UFO (Attack of the mad axeman), but did manage to learn two new ones- Any way you want it (Journey) (well, most of it), and Deset plains (Judas Priest).

Maybe I'm stoked cause I just bought my Priest tickets for November!
Going to miss KK Downing (retired).

They pretty much taught me how to play, by learing all of the British Steel album.
100% rock solid rythim, total professional execution, and the textbook building blocks of songwriting.
Plus each song teaches you one or two new things.

Bought a zoom pedal several months ago and am dissapointed with it.
Bought it for the digital wah, and that's the weakest part of it.
I have a really old CryBaby, but it changes the tone of the amp even bypassed, and it's dirty/noisy.
Any advice on a quality wah? Weeping Demon maybe?

Forgot to add...my fingertips and left wrist hurt like hell!
...but it's a good kind of pain...

YY1 Id sure like to hear you play someday! Sounds like you've done your homework and very well at that. Pretty cool, Hope your having a ball doing it!!

So, what boards do you post on? I don't think I've seen you anywhere but here.
What kind of car you got?

I just sold my Hang 10 DartSport on Saturday. Ive had mostly A bodies but my first Mopar was a 69 Satellite and I had a 73 Charger 400 4bbl.

Cool. Two of those on ebay right now, and one last week.
Out of the wwwoodwork!
Used to be one in my former favorite salvage yard-
360 sunroof car. Would have loved to have that.
I dig those fold down rear seats.

Attachments

• IMG_20110904_205953 [1024x768].jpg
    IMG_20110904_205953 [1024x768].jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 212
Right after I did that, they came out with the "Charvette".
Pissed me off.

I had a 73 high option Duster.
Was Lemon Twist, 318, buckets and console, a/c car.
Friend put in built 360, rear spoiler, louvers and painted it Plum Crazy.
I put on 14/15 rallye wheels, 3.23 SG in B body 8 3/4, after I bought it from him.
Sold it in 92. Wish I hadn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back