• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gunman at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

milit73

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
:angryfire: This might not be the right section to put this in but if you are that messed up to kill kids or anyone for that matter just do us a favor, dont be a pu$$y and just take yourself out. What happened this morning is horrible and I feel for those families.

sick freaken' people

that shooting in Newtown Connecticut, about 60 miles north of NYC, Sandy Hook Elementary {a grammar school no less}, with supposedly 28 or something dead, 19-20 children, 9-10 adults, the school Principle & Psychologist, also the 20 y/o gunman are among the dead, some others wounded too, taken to the hospital, also some man they think is the father found dead at the address of "one" of the suspected a 20 y/o shooters mothers house {either shooter Adam Lanza &/or his 24 y/o brother Ryan Lanza is also in custody, supposedly not a suspect thou}, he went to the school after "maybe" 1st killing his father {now they say the father is alive, it's someone else}, he was armed with a Glock 10mm &/or AAR or M4/ &/or a Semi Auto .223 cal. {guns were owned by the mother, but there's conflicting news reports like normal, of what guns etc.}, then suspect Adam Lanza shot & killed his mother "the teacher & most of the kids" in the classroom, dressed in camouflage or all Black reports are confusing at best, I guess supposedly there were a couple of suspects, maybe one out in the woods, another accomplice possibly, I don't know if they caught, all of them yet or not, information still coming in, it spans 3 states N.J. Ct. & N.Y. ... I'm not totally sure if all the information is even accurate or not, I'm sorry if some isn't... Freaken' sick ******

Last edited:
Man....sad sad sad. Makes me wonder what really is behind all of these types of shootings.....

these sick mother fuckers, why would you do that, it disgusts me soo much

There is no rationalization for a wacko/wacko's that do this type of ****.... But it, Sounds like a beef with the parents {maybe even a girlfriend of the brothers also involved} & they kill a bunch of other innocent people it sounds like to me, So So Sad, may all the people affected by this horrific tragedy, they all have my heartfelt condolences & deepest sympathy, RIP & Gods speed

Very sad,our prayers and thoughts are with the familys And everyone concerned

i never could understand why idiots why do something like this especially when theres so many other dirt bag people in the world that deserve that fate & not the innocent families & children

There is no rationalization for a wacko/wacko's that do this type of ****.... But it, Sounds like a beef with the parents {maybe even a girlfriend of the brothers also involved} & they kill a bunch of other innocent people it sounds like to me, So So Sad, may all the people affected by this horrific tragedy, they all have my heartfelt condolences & deepest sympathy, RIP & Gods speed

Yes the latest news is he killed his brother at home and then at the school went straight to his mothers class and killed her and then as many as he could.

The Oregon shooting would have been worse but his gun kept jamming. The son of my wifes friend at work was there working and saw him shooting. He said they hid in a closet for two hours before someone came and evacuated them

The school shooting is horrific. I cant imagine the absolute hell those parents are going through. I have 2 kids close to that age. There are no words to describe how I feel or the heartfelt sorrow for the families of the victims.

Some people with severe mental illness need more supervision and containment than our current systems allows for. Those people, with access to high powered weaponry, are a danger to society. God bless this shooter, he was ill first and a threat second. God bless his deceased parents. His issues were more than they could handle at best, and possibly they too were misguided in their approach to problems in their own lives. At 20 years old he was an independent adult, not theirs to be responsible for any longer. God bless all those that died with no direct involvement in the shooters complicated life. There are no winners in this event. We all lose when we don't realize the responsibility we have to the least healthy in our midst, no matter what their illness. There is a way to address this horrific incident, and minimize the possibility that could happen again, but it means major changes in more than one sphere of our current legal system and Mental Health Care system.

Well, I won't be as nice to say god bless the shooter........I'll Keep the god, drop the bless and add a Damn.

This is not ill..Ill is thinking you're going to take the spaceship to work and leaving the magical Dragon in the garage. I'll is leaned over the toilet loosing the wife's burnt dinner to the sewage department. I'll is having no idea where or when you are.

Sorry I have to disagree Chris, but this.........this is absolute Evil. And by any means his lonely childhood where mommy and daddy didn't pay enough OR too much attention to him is child's play compared to the everlasting misery and torture he's now swimming in. Bible says eye for an eye, I don't think there's a trump card for the afterlife.

Maybe god will have mercy on his soul, by I sure in the hell wouldn't....

It was a big deal not that long ago for teachers trying to get permission to be allowed to have their concealed weapons at school with them. Never heard what happened over that, but it sure would of been nice to have right then.

It was a big deal not that long ago for teachers trying to get permission to be allowed to have their concealed weapons at school with them. Never heard what happened over that, but it sure would of been nice to have right then.

you can bet your *** THATS gonna change! why does it take something like this to over rule current laws ???? i guess Columbine wasnt enough of a "fair warning". i say screw the law if i was a teacher...ILL HAVE MY GUN WITH ME WEATHER YOU ******* LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can bet your *** THATS gonna change! why does it take something like this to over rule current laws ???? i guess Columbine wasnt enough of a "fair warning". i say screw the law if i was a teacher...ILL HAVE MY GUN WITH ME WEATHER YOU ******* LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure these tree hugging douches will look at it the other way & make this a good reason to ban all guns,i believe conn already has some screwed up gun laws still in affect from he last bs ban

Argh... why did I weigh in over in the political forum on this one.

All my sympathy and prayers go out to all the people affected by this horrible tragedy.

And I guess I'm a "tree lovin' douche" because I don't want everyone armed to the teeth in my kids elementary school.

This is horrible and tragic. I have 3 older kids and don't even have the words of how to describe what what those parents must be going thru. My prayers are with them. With all this tragedy, the next thing is that the politicians are going to try and go after our 2nd Amendment rights. I will not give up my right to arm and defend myself from nut cases like this or any other.

im not buying the mental illness cop-out. thats just too easy and easily justifiable. that scene that happened today was PRE-MEDITATED.....that means it was planned. a blind man could see that. you dont kill your girlfriend,,,then go to your mothers school and kill her,,,,then 20 innocent little kids , and 7 more adults on a whim. i see a revolution in the making here. all this talk about the end of the world on 12-21-2012 is horseshit....its NOT going to be the end of the world....ITS GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!....and ill give up my guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers!!! PERIOD!

It's time we get back to people being responsible for there actions. No more BS excuses that's the problem we have in today's world.
I ask that we all say a prayer for the families of the children killed today and the other adults that were killed. The shooter can burn in hell for his actions.
P.S. guns don't kill people it's the people that are pulling the trigger that are making that decision.
Matt

First off... My Prayers go out to those poor children and teachers in that School!

However, Am I the only one who thinks the Media has part blame in these shootings?

The media just keeps talking and talking about it.... then they can't talk about the Gabby Gifford’s shooter with out showing a picture of that A@# hole. The same thing goes for that whack job who shot up that movie theater... Can talk about it with out showing a picture of that clown.
This week we had the shooting in the mall.... now we have this crap ball.

I want to know about two things... how are the victims and is the shooter dead or in custody... that's it. I don't give a crap what there childhood was like, or their family life.

You know the first School Shooting in the country was in Edinboro Pa. about an hour North of here. I can remember Katie Couric doing here part in sensationalizing the scene and I looked at my wife and said if these people don’t shut up this is going to be an epidemic. These nut jobs see this on TV and how much attention it’s getting then the decide it’s a good way to get publicity. Guess what.... a year later you had Jonesboro Ark. then another year later you had Columbine.... This is BS.

Right. The media is a BIG help in sensationalizing the evil. These idiots end up like rock stars. If they don't end up dead, they'll be in jail the rest of their lives on our tax dollars and probably have a book out. Look at Charles Manson.

:angryfire: This might not be the right section to put this in but if you are that messed up to kill kids or anyone for that matter just do us a favor, dont be a pu$$y and just take yourself out. What happened this morning is horrible and I feel for those families.

Agreed. If just ONE teacher was packin' maybe he could have been dropped and saved 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back