• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

H.e.m.i

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score
Well it's 3.3.18 and it's 6.45 am and the sounds of the beating cams are starting with the sounds of exhaust singing a tune of yep my owner has tuned me well i sound great. I know he gave me a bath and a message with that micro towel. He also gave me a boost in the tank and drinking some good octane. He has for a week rubbed me wiped off the dust put some smell good on my inside. He even took out the car for the future driver of me. You can see my glass has nothing on them not even a figure print and my door sills got brushed with his tooth brush. Boy oh boy i get it now must be the big show up in phoenix. Well i am going to make him proud i have no leaks and i got my new spark controller put in so I'm going to do my best to bring him home the big prize. Wow as he pulls in I'm looking wat I'm up againest there are gtx rr sat even got some great looking cudas oh my gush to much to worry about. Well I'm not worried all my numbers match and even my color is correct i will do good so he will be proud.

I wish my car would talk that sweet to me. It's always saying I got a leak here and a leak there and when the hell are you going to fix it.

Almost hate getting out on the roads anymore....just too many cars farting at me....

Auto Transport Service
Back