• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ha ha, Mr. Worman!

t.flatt

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
This is probably old news here but I just saw the Graveyard Carz episode where the wrong end of the lower control arms were finished in cosmoline! For a guy that talks the talk as much as him I thought that was absolutely hilarious!

TV shows are tough business. Edit department should of caught it.Many of the car shows make plenty of mistakes. I worked on Horsepower TV many years ago.My part was supplying a Duster for background. It takes 4 days to shoot 20 minutes of actual show time for a 30 minute program.The show was about installing a roller cam in a LA 360. After filming the cam installation they went to installing the intake.When done I said "Chuck, you forgot to install the lifters.." "Pull it back apart and we will shoot it again " says the director. They film by the second. The director will say "3 seconds too long, gotta shoot the scene again".Not as much fun as it looks.

He is all talk.......Mr wannnabe OE builder to this day has not put a car into OE judging.....but he claims he builds OE cars like the day they rolled out of assembly.......

He is all talk.......Mr wannnabe OE builder to this day has not put a car into OE judging.....but he claims he builds OE cars like the day they rolled out of assembly.......

Come on now,you know some rolled off the assembly line that should have went back on !!:poke:

I gotta say this. It makes us Mopar Guys look bad.People will think we are all weird and goofy because of it.

I like the idea of having shows like these. Keeps the interest going in old cars. But the dramatic know it all approach on these shows bites . I like the Guild restorations . A variety of autos , not just for the rich guy thats just begging to be noticed. But also for the normal guy that just enjoys driving his car and wants to keep it well maintained. Guild has a thing about making sure there builds are done properly. With out all the stupid hype.

Honestly I have only been into Mopars in the past few years. I mean as far as owning them. I have always liked the cool cars and the awesome options you could order them with. But upon speaking to and meeting any Mopar guys I have come to realize that these cars are more of an obsession. And every guy that I meet that is a true diehard Mopar guy loves to show what he is passionate about. From the guy we got the Roadrunner from to Mr Jerry Hall they have some of the best mopar collections I have ever seen and I stand in awe drooling over some of these Machines. So the fact that Worman is restoring these cars as close as possible to OE specs ya gotta not bust his balls too much. There are some parts that are just IMPOSSIBLE to obtain unless you have pockets deeper than most people. As I have seen with working one other peoples cars the resto is only as good as the money paying for it.

The show is designed for the weak minded . It's entertainment for guys that like cars but don't know anything about them! That's why there littered with all these aftermarket parts and venders ! Joe Shmoo sees show says wow I want an all org interior in my car, so he orders one from year one or whoever. He gets neck deep in project realizes he can't do it ,but it looked to easy on TV! So now he needs to go to a shop and get it done,but which shop the TV says you'll get ripped off by all the shops but these select few!!!

Come on now,you know some rolled off the assembly line that should have went back on !!:poke:
From a buddy that worked on the lines back then.....says there were crashes right off the rollers. Some even ran the cars into each other racing them out to the holding lots for loading at the rail head. Probably happened on night shift lol

The show is designed for the weak minded . It's entertainment for guys that like cars but don't know anything about them! That's why there littered with all these aftermarket parts and venders ! Joe Shmoo sees show says wow I want an all org interior in my car, so he orders one from year one or whoever. He gets neck deep in project realizes he can't do it ,but it looked to easy on TV! So now he needs to go to a shop and get it done,but which shop the TV says you'll get ripped off by all the shops but these select few!!!
How many Mopar only shows are on the air? I like looking at the cars and if I leearnt sometin from that dumb show, then I'm good.

i did not know ma mopar cut and polish her cars,oe he said.

Reality shows are pure drama and some people love drama. Sad the subject matter has to be our hobby.

Auto Transport Service
Back