• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had to do a double take on this one

facepalm darwin.jpg

dear lord. and judging by the VIN its a real GTX...

info from advert;

So, here's a 1970 GTX real 440 4 speed car that got hit back in the 80's so a 1969 charger was laying around apparently so that's what got welded quarters back. Awesome, this car will flip out the grumpiest of mopar enthusiasts. Last on the road in 1990. Could call it a barn find I guess, it's just a trip. Way cool custom
Interior from back in the day. Starts, runs, drives, stops. It's pretty solid. Minimal to no rust for a b body. Serious inquiries only please, no lowball offers. I do have a 1970 charger R/T front clip and doors which would totally transform this car to a charger clone, but that would be a significant adder to the car price as its all excellent condition stuff. Note, I will be removing the Dana 60 and replacing with an 8 3/4 sorry, need it for one of my 70 R/T projects. For sale locally seller reserves right to cancel auction at any time. Thanks for looking! Will have other "toys" for sale,
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

IMHO....way tooooo much money for what it is.....

But I would drive the snot out of it and have one hell of a time doin it!!!

That interior, and expecially the fron seats, has got to be embedded with nastiness and need to be de-funk-ified before you would ever sit in them.

I wonder if that is the original drive train, they all need the *** end rebuilt anyway.....even so, 18.5 is nuts

:rofl:18K??? If the decals weren't peeled off the passenger side, maybe........! It's not everyday you get to see a plymodge charg-t-x! one of a kind cars go for biiig money at the barrit jacksin! The diamond tuck interior lol........OK seriously though I do like the line about how it will "flip out the grumpiest mopar enthuiasts".....

...reminds me of the 'el chrymino' article in one of the car mags years ago(of course nowhere near as nice!)...
17d356f65d957f26657ea72510c208b0.jpg

...reminds me of the 'el chrymino' article in one of the car mags years ago(of course nowhere near as nice!)... View attachment 415341
Have you seen that car lately??? Last I saw it (or a version of it) the hood was split down the middle and opened sideways, & was painted in old Scott Geoffrion livery... talk about hideous

Price: Bat-**** crazy.
Car: Unbelievably freakin' cool. It should never be fully converted.

-Kurt

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back