Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billccm

Billccm FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Contact Seller
    Hello:
    I have a Hallicrafters all band SX62 receiver and (rare) matching speaker. This was my uncles radio he purchased new. I re-capped the radio and replaced the dial cord in the 1990s and did a full alignment. It is an impressive radio and with a long wire antenna reception from all over the world at night is easy. It does operate fairly well today, but needs some TLC. A can of DeOxIt on all of the controls and tube pins should restore perfect operation. I'm selling it to make space in my garage, and I have a full collection of Transoceanics that I use for my shortwave world listening.
    It's very heavy, so shipping might be prohibitive. Located in Tucson, AZ.
    I'd like $75, but open to offers even considering some B Body parts in trade, so shoot me a PM with anything you'd like to offer.

20170319_164731.jpg 20170319_164739.jpg 20170319_164749.jpg

2. Edwin

Edwin Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hello, I would like to have the radio, can you pack it in foam board in a good heavy box & I can send a call tag from Fed-Ex, Speaker would have to be packed in a separate box but is much easier to pack, Thanks, Ed

3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Hello, did you sell radio? I am seriously interested, Thanks, Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.