• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Halloo from southern Ontario

68WS27

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Hey now. Long time Mopar guy here, from a family full of Chevy guys. Go figure. Bought my first 69 Bee (Y2 and X9 four speed) in 1984 and haven't looked back - ever. Its been all 68-70 B bodies with a few old C bodies for variety sake. Does anyone know a real Mopar man with only one car?? I don't. Looking forward to being an official part of this forum!

Welcome! From the middle I guess. Too many cars is a disease? But we work through it. :)

Welcome from Illinois!! Only one Mopar for now but always looking for another . . .

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome! From the middle I guess. Too many cars is a disease? But we work through it. :)
Indeed we do. Haha. My 68 RT convertible was bought new at Patrick Dodge in Saskatoon! Went to Calgary and then to Hamilton in 1992. I picked it up about 12 years ago now. Original motor has never been out and still on the road with 122k miles. GG1 and black top and interior. Great driver.

Welcome to FBBO from southwestern Ontario, too. I also bought a 1969 Y2 SuperBee, with automatic, 3.91's, and RamAir. I bought it new, but no longer have it. I also have 1967 WS23, also yellow.

Welcome to FBBO from southwestern Ontario, too. I also bought a 1969 Y2 SuperBee, with automatic, 3.91's, and RamAir. I bought it new, but no longer have it. I also have 1967 WS23, also yellow.
Hey there. Did you buy that car in St Thomas by any chance? I've heard that the dealership there moved a lot of Mopars back in the day - maybe had something to do with the drag strip close by?

Yeah, Midtown Motors on Talbot Street. They sold quite a few musclecars. The nearby drag strip was a definite influence. St. Thomas seemed to have a lot of muscle cars cruising the drag at the time. An interesting era.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Indeed we do. Haha. My 68 RT convertible was bought new at Patrick Dodge in Saskatoon! Went to Calgary and then to Hamilton in 1992. I picked it up about 12 years ago now. Original motor has never been out and still on the road with 122k miles. GG1 and black top and interior. Great driver.
Nice! A friend of mines Dad owned Patrick, well turned it into Dodge City. Passed away and now it's one of the Ontario Dealer conglomerates.
I worked on a blue 68 rt vert from around here. Orig owner, pulled it of the road in 75.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

All this yammerin' and nobody has brought up about posting pics. What's this forum coming to??

welcome to FBBO

1659648778316.png
and :xscuseless:

Auto Transport Service
Back