• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAN Reno

wagonman

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Was not going but my buddy paid for a flight, has a suite at the GSR and is going to pay me the $2500 he owes me. Cant pass that up. They are GM guys but its all good. Look for me at the camp with a 59 El Camino Gasser, Green 63 Vette and a Black 67 GTO plus a few others with Oregon plates.

Ive been there a few times. Cool place.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I go every year but have only taken the car once.
Last year felt weird....I missed it for the first time in many years.

Out of town. Gonna miss it this year. Take pictures and have fun.

Is it still going to happen? I'm planning on being there on Saturday.

Looks like the weather is cooperating. How about some pics?

It's the clearest day we've had today in last 2+ weeks! Where's the swap held???

I don't know if it is because it's Thursday but this is usually filled up. The swap meets only half filled too.

20210805_093818.jpg

You know what's funny? I have absolutely no desire to go downtown and look at cars, none whatsoever!

Well a big O wall of smoke rolled into the valley last night. You could see it moving in like a dust storm. Stepped out of the house this morning and thought I was camping. It's pretty bad today. Was really clear yesterday.

Kind of like a few years back with the smoke. Glad I stayed in Sacramento where it is relatively clear....very slight haze and no odor this morning.

Kind of like a few years back with the smoke. Glad I stayed in Sacramento where it is relatively clear....very slight haze and no odor this morning.

Guess I should head up to Sacramento... We have a gray sky & the air quality index is 186 which is well into the unhealthy zone...

Auto Transport Service
Back