• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hansen Stage V Millenium Heads

Mike Gaines

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
My previous postings just mentioned that my 64 Bel Hemi Car had Hansen Stage V Heads but I failed to note that my heads are the very special full race version of the Hansen Stage V heads called the "MILLENIUM HEAD" which has raised intake ports to increase the flow dramatically (flowing 554cfm @.800 lift after they had been ported).
The regular Stage V intake ports are about 3/8" LOWER than the raised Millenium Ports. As you can see from the picture of my heads how high the ports are. The threaded holes for the 16 bolt (8 each side) are normally in the "center" of the port, when the ports are raised (on the Millenium Head) it puts the bolts holes near the "bottom" of the port.

26.jpg

why are you tearing it apart ?

did it break something ?

cool head too by the way (554cfm)

why are you tearing it apart ?

did it break something ?

cool head too by the way (554cfm)
I am NOT tearing it apart.
I had a real small leak (more of a seep) on the rear rail of the Tunnel Ram Intake Manifold and I thought now was the time to pull it off and re-seal it tight (nothing else going on).

Did I see a picture of it with injection on alcohol?
Doug

Did I see a picture of it with injection on alcohol?
Doug
Yup...Enderle Direct Port Stack Fuel Injection. I have nozzles for both 100% methanol and nozzles for 15% Nitromethane/85% Menthanol.
Back in the late 60's I ran Hilborns with 50% Nitromethane Mix when I was Funny Car Match Racing....going to give it a whirl again.
The picture is from around 1966 or so.

20110624_29.jpg

I'd love to put stack injection on mine with alcohol. Someday .
Doug

I'd love to put stack injection on mine with alcohol. Someday .
Doug
Alky Digger has complete HILBORN turnkey setups with the big 2.90 size for about $7000 with everything you need including surge tank, etc.
Mine is an Enderle setup and I will have about $3500 in it when all done, set up for Alky.
The unit is used but...in absolutely perfect condition as far as the throttle plates, etc. I spoke with Enderle yesterday and they said to send the unit down to them in LA and they could flow test it (barrel valve, etc) and get it all ready. The additional parts I need are the pump, drive brackets, belts, shut off valve, Alky Jets (it has gas jets now), surge tank and the necessary lines and fittings...which will be about $2000.00 or so that Enderle could supply and make it turnkey to install. I found a source for the cylinder head adapter plates to allow a "regular" intake manifold, be it Hilborn Fuel Injection, Enderle Fuel Injection or INDY, Edelbrock or Barton carburetor intake manifolds to fit (adapt) my Stage V Millenium (raised port) cylinder heads to these non-raised port manifolds.
The bottom picture shows why I need the adapter plate for my "raised port" Stage V Millenium Heads.
I also posted the picture of the Adapter Plate I need. For Hemis Only in Canada has them.

20200408_144654.jpg 20200408_144904.jpg 20200408_144831.jpg View attachment 934822 28357.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back