• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 50th Birthday....

JimKueneman

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Well it was cold yesterday in the garage and the Coronet did not really want to run very well as I was getting it cleaned up for the H.E.M.I show in Phoenix next weekend.... Now that I am sitting here I now know what her problem was.... I missed her birthday on Friday and she was acting like any other significant other would if you missed her birthday.... My Coronet was born March 23rd 1968 and I did not bring her a quart of her favorite motor oil Friday!

Happy 50th Birthday and here is to 50 more!
22852977_1570976142938297_1768797462863072665_n.jpg
DSC_0093.jpg

I love the car too, but it's still February?
Wow it is isn't it.... :rofl:

I don't sleep well these days and I have been up since 3am! I still have some time to order that special motor oil and 2 old school oil spouts to sip it with her!

Jim, again I love your car and it's one of my favorites, but GET SOME SLEEP! I almost spit my coffee out laughing at this post this morning! I feel you though. My past few weeks have been like that. At least you have time to give her a good birthday!

That car is like a hot chick that can work the camera.....

Beautiful...

Jim, again I love your car and it's one of my favorites, but GET SOME SLEEP! I almost spit my coffee out laughing at this post this morning! I feel you though. My past few weeks have been like that. At least you have time to give her a good birthday!

I would love to be able to sleep through the night again. I wake up at least a half a dozen times a night anymore...... I can't remember the last time I slept 8 consecutive hours..

My road runner turns 50 in April.

Beautiful pics. Mine comes up in May.

I love the car too, but it's still February?
I must not be sleeping all that well either because that totally went by me! And like a dumbass, I sold a car that was built on my birthday! I had owned it for several years before finally checking the numbers on it and it was a pleasant surprise. Who was checking numbers in the mid 80's anyways lol. Bought the 70 383 Challenger in 1980 and kept it for 16+ years.....

Where Jim lives the weather is no gauge of the season. Always nice. Feb, March, what's the difference? Jim can throw a stone into Mexico from his front yard.

Happy 50th B-day car/Coronet

My 68 RR's 50th B-day is July, just like my birthday,
but I'm a bit older...

Happy Birthday Roadrunner.jpg

Where Jim lives the weather is no gauge of the season. Always nice. Feb, March, what's the difference? Jim can throw a stone into Mexico from his front yard.

Exactly correct Dennis! If it is Hot = May....Sept, if it is perfect = Oct - April.

Jim

Auto Transport Service
Back