• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

happy anzac day to all the aussies and kiwis

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Anzac-Day-Army-Men-Posing-For-Photograph-Poppy-Flowers1.jpg
anzac-day-3-638.jpg
385304_198706623536829_122405417833617_427516_827797101_n.jpg

It was a great day....perfect weather. Our local RSA refused to give in to the recent events, and proceeded with the annual dawn service.

ANZAC-Howick-RSA-Civic-Service0252-445x300.jpg

Sometimes here, we forget there is more than just us trying to doing it right. God Bless, we've got your back also .:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Some very Dangerous jobs befell to the ANZAC troups Tobruk, Coastwatchers ect.
Many of these missions involved being beseiged or operating deep behind enemy lines where capture meant certain death. They were vital to victory in North Africa & the South Pacific and many other places
God Bless mates

It was a great day....perfect weather. Our local RSA refused to give in to the recent events, and proceeded with the annual dawn service.

Totally agree. I attended the Canberra dawn service with my daughter who serves in the navy, and my grand daughter who is just under 2 year old. She loves music and was mesmerised with the bugler playing the last post. At the end of the last post is a minute silence, broken by a little innocent voice going “yay” for the bugler. :rolleyes:

Leslie "Bull" Allen, 2/5th Australian Infantry Battalion, carrying a wounded American solider to safety during the Wau-Salamaua campaign of World War II. He would go on to save another 11 American soldiers that day facing sniper, machine gun and the mortar

9ecc23048d4fc30aab5534cb0bf1079a-jpg.752504

Auto Transport Service
Back